Tune

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one tell me if my 2 pace boxs are fooked and scrap as thay come up when pluged in saying tune on the frount of them.

Cheers

Cheers m8, this means more fooking about LOL, thay ant that easy to do are thay im geting pi**ed off m8, seem to be going backwoods all the time if you get wot i mean.
Owell hear i go again fooking ntHELL.

Cheers again m8 going to have a look at the readme but its not looking good is it.

B4 i go ? can you tell if i was to get a box that is still working and not in tune would it be easyer to do, i gess it would be wouldent it m8. Arso how would you tell if just by pluging the box in if it was in tune or not, would it come up on the front saying somert diff to tune.

Thanks m8 for the info.

Ide just like to say ive been reading that a lot of peeps have box's suck in tune ,this is for them.
I fixed my second box that was stuck in tune and said no signel when i did get into the engineers menu one time,this is how i fixed it.
The problem was the f plugs tracking at back where the coax go's in had come away from the mothor bourd i re solderd the f plug right up to one of the small chips as most of the tracking was burnt away, got back in to the eg menu and it said signel poor, come out and after about 10 minits it did its download update and all come channals come on.
Now the box works magic.

Hope this helps some one.

Back