Tune failed

giua

Reaction score
I have a cloud ibox 2 plus with "tune failed" on all channels and SNR (etc) to 0%. Nothing works. I've check tuner configuration and settings are ok. I didnt use this box for some year but before was all ok. Everthing was work very well. What's happened? I tried this box on two my dish and different lnb. Nothing changed. Firmware: OpenMB 4.0 Cloud Ibox3 2016 Edition by Robijay [751 Mhz]. I have that bootloader, J-CFE-0.5 for clones (I remember) Anyway, i have 751 mhz cpu :). I hope to fix that, thank you all.

On my bedroom I have a "monoblock" dual feed 13+19 and on other dish i have a single lnb pointed to 13. Now on tuner setting I have single lnb (diseq on, i remember) but if I also putting that on "NO", nothing change. I tried a old dreambox 500 on dish with single lnb and I have SNR bar active with percent but i don't get image (maybe dish it's moved a little). I don't have other boxes. I'm interested to see why on my cloud ibox i get 0% signal with all settings and configs ok. Tuner fault? "Bad" firmware that caused this problem? But It's very strange... Plugins, boot, menu, working very well and seems to be stable.

Tuner, alignment or the image could be any.

What was the signal percentage reading on the dm500 ? Anything below 70% would be static on those boxes.

Start with a fresh image and go from there.

which image do you recommend? I have also a "sky-it" usb terrestrial key (chipset avermedia a867) so i don't want get problems with drivers or else. Thanks again :)

No idea what image supports the usb stick of the top of my head and as your just testing to eliminate the possibility of a tuner fault then it does not matter.

Personally id use OpenATV

I see on this forum: openatv-6.2-cloud.ibox.2-20180406_usb (it's compatibile also with clones and for 751 Mhz?)
Unfortunately, i do not have premium membership...

I see on this forum: openatv-6.2-cloud.ibox.2-20180406_usb (it's compatibile also with clones and for 751 Mhz?)
Unfortunately, i do not have premium membership...
You can download after making 5 decent posts, having a like and after a 24hr wait. You seem genuine and more concerned with finding a solution than trying just to download so you get a like from me.
The quality of your posts seem ok but is up to Admin/Mods to decide, carry on the way you are and you should have download rights in no time.

Just a question: OpenATV 5.2 feeds are always available? Because i tried for testing purposes to install drivers for my usb terrestrial key via telnet (with my previous image) but feeds are gone... Otherwise it's very sad to me to have buy that key and nothing works...

Many thanks for your support.

Chipset dtt key: AF9035B

Last edited:
so, please there's a some way to get drivers by ipk for that key? for my current openmb image or openatv 5.2. It doesn't matter. I would only a working key on my box. Then, offtopic closed. Thanks again.

Try the attached driver mate

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-af9035-dev_1.0-r4_all.rar
    818 bytes · Views: 3
Back