tu-dsb30 red / green blocks on picture

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a panasonic tu-dsb30 which has a picture fault, best described as looking like heavy 'sparklies' from the old analogue days but the sparklies don't move and they cause a red/green tint to the overall picture (not just on live pictures but even when looking in the menus). Apart from this the box works fine. Looking at euras it seems this is a recognised problem with this model but unfortunately I don't have access to euras so do any members here know the cure? thanks

you can try updating the software to cure this

disconnect the power, press and hold the backup button on the front of the receiver, keep this pressed and reconnect the power. after about 15 secs all 4 lights will come on on the front of the receiver and you may get an onscreen menu. this process should take 6 mins, but if it still has all the lights on after 11 mins disconnect and try again

Thanks, tried your suggestion but didn't seem to work. I get the impression that this is a known h/w problem but euras won't let me onto the area of the site which describes the fix (members only)

Back