TT ONE v2 - No maps found

xboxmu

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to install a downloaded map on my TT device but no luck. I used the easytool but it did not help. I have also searched the forum but there are a lot of open ended questions - so now this new thread:

TT device: One v2 with app 7.900 currently with Western_Europe v652.1185

I have the USA_and_Canada maps for v725.1905. I keep getting No maps found, even after copying the files over to the SD card. Any newbie guide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

What you do is patching the maps with easytools and can't patch the software (TT7.9). This is either beacuse you are using an old version of easytools which don't support tt7 and above or easytools don't work for you for some other reasons. I was having a same problem and even latest version of easytools didn't help. So I searched and found a patched version and replaced ttsystem on the SD card with the patched version and everything started working ok

i am looking for usa map with easytools please help thank you

Could someone tell me where I could 'download' the uk and ireland map....I have exactly the same tt as the op and app 7.9...hope I am allowed to ask such a question sorry if I'm not

i updated new maps on the tomtom home software, and although not visible straight away,left it for a while and then it read it just fine...

just make sure you placed the maps on the SD in the right directory etc... there's no real clear instructions on that anywhere, you need to see the file structure of your old maps, and replicate that with the new maps you got your hands on.

Back