tsop programmer for di2000

thats no good m8

if you have a paired card with the box , you could use a T911 unlooper to unlock the card , then read the card for the bk ( some times you can get a wrong reading , but it's the easy option )

or you need to get a willem 4.5 with 48tsops adapter to read the amtel chips ( quite hard to do m8 , if this is your first 2000 box )

Garry

t911 unlooper

i have don about 50 boxes now but the ones with a86 cards mostly di2000 nead to read bk this is the only way i do have t911 cheers dan

50 boxes wow big family or trader im sure the mods will be intrested in this thread

nah surely not.just got a big house and one box in each room:ASSFLASH: lol

big house

nah surely not.just got a big house and one box in each room:ASSFLASH: lol
big house mate i wish mate maybe be able to if some one is selling a programmer tsop48 cheers dan

@nokia dan...get a willem from jabs or elsewhere

or try a search on ebay for a mcesdk with 48tsop addon

Last edited:
or maybe likes watching alot of channles at once jus a thought tho would also need 50 tv!

Anywayz yea williem 4.5 is the best but its a missin putting the atmels back onto the board my 1st one took my over 2 hours kept putting them on and they wernt perfectly lined up so kept showing 8888 but the trick is getting them perfectly lined 1st time before u heat them caus if u mess that up den u gotta remove dem again and it gets all messy n gonna take ages from there on

Back