ts media now 1channel tv series

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone check that they can still download TV series on the latest TS media update from 1 channel. Movies are OK but 1channel series seems missing for me

Can anyone check that they can still download TV series on the latest TS media update from 1 channel. Movies are OK but 1channel series seems missing for me

hello
Kegnkiwl

working 100% for me, did you update to latest one 3.8?

I'm using 3.8 and movies work fine but if I go into net tv where the 1channel series use to be found it not there. Movies are fine.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_12 Sep. 01 22.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_12 Sep. 01 22.26.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenHunter_13 Sep. 01 22.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_13 Sep. 01 22.27.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 7
I'm using 3.8 and movies work fine but if I go into net tv where the 1channel series use to be found it not there. Movies are fine.

If you go into the movies section and choose 1channel it's in there, first line :)

wiz, 1channel movies are fine as shown but you cannot search tv shows from the movies icon I have tried, 1channel tv series use to be under net tv but has now disappeared.

Skyboxhd using tmtwin with the latest 4d drivers.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_13 Sep. 02 05.45.jpg
    ScreenHunter_13 Sep. 02 05.45.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
wiz, 1channel movies are fine as shown but you cannot search tv shows from the movies icon I have tried, 1channel tv series use to be under net tv but has now disappeared.

Skyboxhd using tmtwin with the latest 4d drivers.

If you open/click on the 1channel movies icon, the first line in there should say "Series",

You can then use it as normal, it was deliberately moved in there by the maker,

Try and let me know m8

If you open/click on the 1channel movies icon, the first line in there should say "Series"

i agree with wiz569, i have latest 4D image on a TmTwinOe and using TSMedia 3.8. The top line is "series" and if you click on it you will get access to the full menu for tv series.

Last edited:
wiz thanks mate that resolved the issue its is where you said.

In the older versions of this ,when you went into 1channel the movies were sorted by latest releases first, but on the later versions the movie list seems to be in no particular order , is there any way to get the movies sorted latest releases first,
If not I'm going back to an older version

In the older versions of this ,when you went into 1channel the movies were sorted by latest releases first, but on the later versions the movie list seems to be in no particular order , is there any way to get the movies sorted latest releases first,
If not I'm going back to an older version

When in the list press the blue and set it there, it will boot you back out to the main list but when you go back in it should be as you specified :)

When in the list press the blue and set it there, it will boot you back out to the main list but when you go back in it should be as you specified :)

That doesnt work for me no matter what I choose be it release date, featured ,popular or whatever in fact for me the last version of tsmedia where they were listed in the right order was something like 2.3

That doesnt work for me no matter what I choose be it release date, featured ,popular or whatever in fact for me the last version of tsmedia where they were listed in the right order was something like 2.3

Works here m8
Try setting it before you actually chose a category,might not make a difference to you but its worth a try

Nope still not working right ,had this problem for a while thats why I keep going back ,tried it soon as I'm in 1channel and tried when I'm in the movie list - blue button and green to save ,what image are you using I'm on Openpli 2.1

Nope still not working right ,had this problem for a while thats why I keep going back ,tried it soon as I'm in 1channel and tried when I'm in the movie list - blue button and green to save ,what image are you using I'm on Openpli 2.1

Yep same m8 gjstroom build from around May but updated internally to 28 Aug

Just went back to 2.3 and its working as it should , its not just me too, 2 Dm800hdse and 2 Dm800hd being used by friends have the same problem all using Openpli but I dont think its an image problem

Back