trouble with my funcard!

S

sham247

Hi Guys this ones been troubling me for ages. I programme the card like i do for my friends and i all i get on my tv is a message displaying error code 1009 this card is invalid. my friends cards all work fine but mine doesn't. (Funcard) can anyone help or make any suggestions. Thanks!

sham247 said:
Hi Guys this ones been troubling me for ages. I programme the card like i do for my friends and i all i get on my tv is a message displaying error code 1009 this card is invalid. my friends cards all work fine but mine doesn't. (Funcard) can anyone help or make any suggestions. Thanks!
code 1009 > viewing card is invalid.
Sounds like the funcard isn't paired up with the box m8. Have you looked in the engineers menu and checked the card status?

check the hex files carefully, make sure your using your details when your updating the hex file / card..some times it helps to erase the card first

guys thanks alot i've sorted the problem out, i aprreciate your help, i followed fatblerk's advice and checked the engineers menu and thanks to jay77 aswell.

sham247 said:
guys thanks alot i've sorted the problem out, i aprreciate your help, i followed fatblerk's advice and checked the engineers menu and thanks to jay77 aswell.

Nice one m8, glad you sorted it .....

could anybody tell me what code 1015 means please

Back