Trick or Treating

Anybody old enough to remember having to carve out a turnip? None of this easy to carve pumpkins.
My old girl was on about it on Sunday lol
I don't think I've savoured the smell of a warm candle lit turnip for 40 years :) (nor a proper pine Xmas tree)
Probably bring a tear to my eye. :)

There's definitely a decline in trick or treaters, this year we only got a handful. Saying that, a drumstick at 7:30 with a brew aint that bad you know

Trick or treat children 'given ecstasy pills,' mum says
Police are investigating a claim youngsters were given ecstasy tablets while trick or treating.

Amy Dixon said her children, aged two and five, came home with an envelope containing about 10 suspicious pills after collecting sweets in Shiremoor, North Tyneside, on Wednesday.

In a Facebook video, Ms Dixon said she was "mortified" by the incident.

Northumbria Police said they were conducting inquiries "to establish if the tablets are harmful".

Trick or treat children 'given ecstasy'

Police are investigating a claim youngsters were given ecstasy tablets while trick or treating.

Amy Dixon said her children, aged two and five, came home with an envelope containing about 10 suspicious pills after collecting sweets in Shiremoor, North Tyneside, on Wednesday.

Northumbria Police said they were conducting inquiries "to establish if the tablets are harmful".

FFS, there are some tw@s in this world. :(

Must have knocked at the Blue Bell.

If they do turn out to be ecstasy, and the mother can remember which house the envelope was handed from, i hope they find some dabs/ dna and give said clowns a few years jail.

TBH, I reckon this is some made up bullshit. Why would you give out drugs? They're fecking expensive tbh :)

As for trick or treating, we had a few, but our house was decorated and everything, and we have lots of little ones around us. Took ours out trick or treating and they loved it as well.

I remember the days of going out in a black bag as your costume. You dont really see bonfires anymore either, as kids we'd spend a month collecting stuff just for ours, and have a competition to see who had the biggest bonfire.

@janobi Penny for the Guy, sir! Lol

I used to love a good bonny. (Are we allowed to have them these days??) :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back