transponders failed

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
could u plz help i just brought a dreambox and canit get it to work it keeps sayin tranfonders failed

What image are you using?

Have you got a UK ready image and did you do a scan for YOUR area?

Satchmos guide (Downloads) is a good place to start

thank you for your reply

i have one last problem i downloaded the bouquett editor and it dosnt work it fails installition has any one got a another copy for me

thank you once again

i am really sorri

i forgot to write that i have done evrything i got all channels except front row but thay are all in 1 bougoet so thats y i need the bougeut edittor

is there anyway of converting my dbox2 service files to the dreambox files so i can get my front row as well

hi mate just done mine what u have to do is edit youre xml file from dreambox with some info from dbox xml use ultraedit to do this rember to do a backup be fore u start you will find the dreambox xml needs all the e f f e s canging to the codes that are in dbox file ie 01fa 01fb and so on till they are all done then save and copy them across to the dreambox
hope this helps
should only take a few hours to edit but it will all work then

ohhhhhhhhh isnt ther a faster way can you also send me a link for the ultraedit

has anybody got any bougut files i could test on my dreambox

Last edited:
Sorry for jumping in on your thread but can you tell me how do I do a scan for my area?

spankychann said:
Sorry for jumping in on your thread but can you tell me how do I do a scan for my area?

spankychan m8 I've read posts in here tellin u how to do it ffs do some searchin

mate its ok which image u using if itis neutrino then i can help but any others theni will have to refer u 2 the BIG BOSSES lol

yep all 50

bash687 said:
ohhhhhhhhh isnt ther a faster way can you also send me a link for the ultraedit

You could try here

You could also use Notepad, the prob with Bouquets is they are area & platform specific just like dbox, the Nuetrino image I posted is good to go but unless you live in my area and have the same cc you still need to so scans. It only takes like 20 minutes so it's quicker than manually converting dbox files, use the info from your dbox to search on...

Last edited:
spankychann said:

First off take a look at this thread as Dingodog said the answers are all here, and none of us mind helping out but we do ask that you help your self too.

If you need to learn a little more simply poke around the threads most of what you need has already been posted, then give it it a go, if you run into problems take a look on here again and then ask, we are all happy to help but we wont help if you dont appear to even try....

Correct me if I'm wrong cos I've not done any Bouqet editing...yet, but I'm sure u could use cooktop to edit ur bouqs. If u compare ur Db2 svcs file with one backed up from ur dream (using flashwizard pro) there may be a pointer there on how to get ur Db2 channels into ur dream svcs file, spose its somethin to look at but as I say I'm no expert on this and I havent seen any tuts for using cooktop.

Last edited:
k-net2020 said:
First off take a look at this thread as Dingodog said the answers are all here, and none of us mind helping out but we do ask that you help your self too.

If you need to learn a little more simply poke around the threads most of what you need has already been posted, then give it it a go, if you run into problems take a look on here again and then ask, we are all happy to help but we wont help if you dont appear to even try....
k-net2020 said:

Thanks - my previous reply wasn't meant to be cocky but I re-read it and see that it could seem that way (sorry Dingodog)

I have a Enigma image which I have screwed by running an Automatic Transponder Scan (some channels were missing or very blocky). I can't do a manual scan because I don't know the frequency or symbol rate to use. I have found Satchmo's document with details but it doesn't seem to help me so I thought I would try a different image and see where that takes me but am also having problems connecting with Flashpro.

Its a learning curve isn't it?

Apology accepted m8, but I'm not answering any more of ur ??? till u agree to donate a tenner to Liam so he can get a dreambox to play with lol

Dingodog said:
Apology accepted m8, but I'm not answering any more of ur ??? till u agree to donate a tenner to Liam so he can get a dreambox to play with lol
Done that - happy playing Liam!!!

Back