transfer save files

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
Kids dropped the 4gb card and now it won't recognize in psp so have been playing umd games but is it possible to transfer the games save file from a 32mb card to a new 4gb one.
theres only one game been played if that helps
if so do i jusy copy/past the folder in PSP/SAVEDATA folder

Last edited:
Kids dropped the 4gb card and now it won't recognize in psp so have been playing umd games but is it possible to transfer the games save file from a 32mb card to a new 4gb one.
theres only one game been played if that helps
if so do i jusy copy/past the folder in PSP/SAVEDATA folder

Yep thats all thats needed, in the savedata folder you should see any/all saved games, they are in their own folders, the folder have silly names though so its hard to tell which is which without going into it and looking at the icons. But if it only has one saved game then thats all you need to do. You can copy/paste the whole savedata filder if you need to.

Cheers Jaffa.
bleedin cards only a few weeks old and its now useless, was only dropped a few feet onto the floor and it split.

Cheers Jaffa.
bleedin cards only a few weeks old and its now useless, was only dropped a few feet onto the floor and it split.

Just out of interest, was it a real card or a clone, don't real ones have a warranty, I know you said it was dropped but as far as you are concerned it just split putting it into psp ???

I stopped buying pro duo cards myself cos they were too dear, although the price is coming down now. I just got the micro sd adapter because micro sd is much cheaper.

It's almost sure to be a fake but non the less it should not fall apart. I have a m8 who ordered something from dealextreme and it was faulty, can't remember what it was though but he contacted them and they sent another out and didnt even ask for the faulty one back...not saying that will be your outcome but you should at least contact them to see what they say.....no harm in asking by email, you could even take a photo of it and split and attach it to the email. Just a thought.

typical i just checked their site and they have a 30 day returns and looking at the orders history mine is about 33 days old. gonna try the micro sd next me thinks.

Back