iPhone transfer apps to iphone 3g

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys i have been looking around and would like an easy wasy of transfering apps and roms to my iphone. i have found the way that uses ssh and the ftp like program but am unsure about how to set the permissions in the guide. and is there not an easyer way?? i have installous installed which is great but i would prefer to have the app on my pc and transfer it to the iphone as useing instellous is not encrypded. i know im beign parro but like to use my ssl news server as i feel safer

cheers

hi mate with u having install0us your iphone is jailbroken?, you will need appsync from cydia do a search i use the version from hackulo.us repo, once installed . again i use the older version of install0us 3.1.12 , go to settings and make sure u have switched on sync with itunes, re-sync ya iphone with itunes if u dont get the auto pop up to save downloaded apps , just click on file and choose to transfer purchases.
to ssh download u can use winscp , if u are struggling ill upload it for u , once installed on the pc open win scp up , u will need to put in your ip address of your phone and host is root and the password is alpine , i can talk u through changing the password once u have the hang of logging in .let me know how u get on mate .

i personally use iphone pc suite an all in 1 ssh proggy , ringtone maker and lots more great proggy.

Last edited:
thanks i will try this

Back