Trackability

vnoplt

Inactive User
Reaction score
How can these modded cable boxes be used without the Cable Company knowing they are attached and feeding from their system ?
Also is it best to split the feed or run a dedicated feed from the wall point ?
thanks

vnoplt said:
How can these modded cable boxes be used without the Cable Company knowing they are attached and feeding from their system ?
Also is it best to split the feed or run a dedicated feed from the wall point ?
thanks
Feedback is either cut or non-existent depending on the box used so the cc's can't see the box on the network ..... The only way they will know about it is if either you tell them or some fecker grasses you up .....:mad:

And it's always best to split from the wall junction box so as to balance the signal but there's plenty that just bang in a splitter where it suits and don't have any problems .......

id agree with fatblerk there m8 as long as your talkback is cut youre ok, just put a spiltter in where you need to....happy days

Thanks for the info...do you know if the FTA101 has talkback enabled and if so how do you cut it..............cheers

vnoplt said:
Thanks for the info...do you know if the FTA101 has talkback enabled and if so how do you cut it..............cheers
it's a receiver only so has no talkback to worry about ....:)

hey wats a splitter? i jus had the ntl guy round n installed ntl. but this is at my new home so from my old home i brought my old modded pace box. im jus going to install the pace and proggy the card, that shud b fine right? although im payin the minimum charge for the subscription.?

the splitter allows for 2 or 3 boxes (depends on how many outputs there are on the splitter) to be attached to the live cable feed.

They are available from maplins roughly £10 or specilist satelite shops. This way you can have your subbed box in the feed sending a signal back to the CC, and you can carry on watching your subbed box.

Back