Mobile Phones Trace a mobile number.....

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is there anyway to trace mobile numbers. I have had two numbers contract me recently asking "Who is dis". Then today I received a withheld call asking "who is dis", which I assume was from the same twarts.

Last edited:
not sure but I would like to know if this is possible too, however it is probably highly unlikely as the phone providers will not give that info to you. Although you can report it to them and I think you can ask the provider to block that number from contacting, little help really when they could just get another sim and keep doing it so me thinks no to your question sorry

Oh yea I forgot about that one, I used to get calls, sometimes ring once or twice (missed call) and at other times I could answer it but line goes dead immediatley. Once I called the number back and guess what, I paid for it at the end of the month. Never again

Funnilly when I looked at the number it just seemed like a normal mobile number but no its a premium number in disguise

I was getting them daily. Silent calls.

Googled the number and it was some advertising place, Milward Brown.

Apparently, if you rang it you got a recorded message telling you to phone another number.

When they rung this afternoon, I answered and they even asked who is this, they did have an Afro Caribbean twang to them I think. Certainly iffy, thank feck its my work mobile ;)

Weird i got a text the other night with " who dat"
from a mobile no ending 669

maybe this is this an evolution of this scam then, seeing as 2 of you guys are getting simular calls and texts :err:

Is there anyway to trace mobile numbers. I have had two numbers contract me recently asking "Who is dis". Then today I received a withheld call asking "who is dis", which I assume was from the same twarts.

have u got an iphone , if u have and know the number theres an app iblacklist which will stop them able to either sms or phoning u , failing that cant u get them banned via service provider

have u got an iphone , if u have and know the number theres an app iblacklist which will stop them able to either sms or phoning u , failing that cant u get them banned via service provider

Are you sure about this as some time ago my provider said they will ban a certain number if i wanted too as I kept getting prank calls

The two number's I have received are +44 7545706304 and +44 7516573361.

No there are not on my iphone they are my work phone, just a bog std nokia, but when it rang earlier all it said was "call".

The two number's I have received are +44 7545706304 and +44 7516573361.

No there are not on my iphone they are my work phone, just a bog std nokia, but when it rang earlier all it said was "call".

HOLD UP!!!
aint that the Double Ds no.s
When i last spoke to em im sure it was one of those no.s :proud:

whats double d by the way

Sometimes other people will have reported them and you may find who it is at Who calls me

thats what i was going to say...good man.

ive been getting a call the last few days but i dont answear,
it rings about 3/4 times then hangs up....im sure its computer generated and if ya answear it gos to a coold caller.

i looked on whoscallingme and i can see a good few ppl have had the same calls as me from 08009886006, just dont aswear they soon give up.

Back