Tps Au

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Its avaliable via the blue button panel and working so now im running mgcamd 1.20 and new cs 1.20 lol just going to test au functioning on d+ will report back later

this is a readme from elsewhere

2007/02/13
v1.20
tps au, tune to 10873 to get keys.
tps.bin has priority over au keys, so remove outdated one to reduce cpu load.
note that this is not real au and can be broken at any moment by t*s,
enjoy while it lasts.

[mgcamd] we got 159 tps keys, t*s.au saved.
Tue Feb 13 19:39:30 2007

Last edited:
D+ Au

N 4101 00 AC9D5D226130D4C43A06A9D65334BDC6 ; AU Key Time Sun Feb 18 15:51:29 2007
N 4101 01 A092D878925988D1F396D9DA97FF559B ; AU Key Time Sun Feb 18 15:51:29 2007

Still working perfectly lol

How do i download it with the blue button

How do i download it with the blue button

press blue button goto addons and then download and install

then find mgcamd 1.20 in there need to be connected to internet mate also

press blue button goto addons and then download and install

then find mgcamd 1.20 in there need to be connected to internet mate also

ok dumb question for today do i need to ftp anything to the box first as i have no keys installed and my lappy wont connect to the bloody thing lol

ok dumb question for today do i need to ftp anything to the box first as i have no keys installed and my lappy wont connect to the bloody thing lol

no paul u just download the mgcamd then install but a word of warning if its working dont break it mate lol cause its a pain to fix lol

iv'e installed it but nothing is clearing m8 im on multivision and what im looking at inthe blue panel is Mgcamd-120/NewCS-120 is that right

iv'e installed it but nothing is clearing m8 im on multivision and what im looking at inthe blue panel is Mgcamd-120/NewCS-120 is that right

yep thats what i got running mate you now need to to goto france 4 channel and leave it clear on there

restart cam as well mate

yeah done that jimmy just waiting for it to clear should it be as quick as the tm1500 to clear

not sure paul i dont use a technomate mate sorry mine cleared within seconds what have you got in var/keys mate?

not sure paul i dont use a technomate mate sorry mine cleared within seconds what have you got in var/keys mate?

Nothing m8 that's why i asked did i need to ftp anything as right now i cant, i need a blonde pill lol

Nothing m8 that's why i asked did i need to ftp anything as right now i cant, i need a blonde pill lol

i cant ftp into ur box paul as i would have put everything in what i have but no luck sorry mate lol

i cant ftp into ur box paul as i would have put everything in what i have but no luck sorry mate lol

nat saying anything like, but the last time jimmy helped me update nobody had sly for 2 days lol

ahhh feckers, who did that to my siggy lol?

i can ftp into paul but havent got anything to put in there lol

paul, go to a divialb chan, then jimmy will have your ip as its changed since we set you up, then he'll be able to update for you

ahhh feckers, who did that to my siggy lol?

i can ftp into paul but havent got anything to put in there lol

paul, go to a divialb chan, then jimmy will have your ip as its changed since we set you up, then he'll be able to update for you

digi i dont get ip address on my screen mate but i got his ip from the cs mangment page but still cant get in btw you need to add crazy to my divvy share mate

Back