Tps Au

ahhh feckers, who did that to my siggy lol?

i can ftp into paul but havent got anything to put in there lol

paul, go to a divialb chan, then jimmy will have your ip as its changed since we set you up, then he'll be able to update for you

would i need to put anything in? mgcamd does all that u just need to goto to france 4 channel and leave it update i think or does the softcam play some part or the autoroll key and autoupdater?

on divvyalb now m8 but would i have to open my router to allow jimmy in

jim restart your cam and krazy should be in

it was from the cs i meant sorry

fook me me somebody's been busy with the config files...........think i'll go out on the lash more often;)

i have everything now...........happy days:)

krazy you may need to restart your cam

paul, jim should have your IP if you have had a divialb channel on so you dont need to do anything to your router, its still all ok as i managed to connect via ftp

bard dont know if you have been updated for A-rt but i cant access your box, dont know if port 21 is open on your router?

i think thats everyone now

i think lol

krazy you may need to restart your cam

paul, jim should have your IP if you have had a divialb channel on so you dont need to do anything to your router, its still all ok as i managed to connect via ftp

bard dont know if you have been updated for A-rt but i cant access your box, dont know if port 21 is open on your router?

i think thats everyone now

i think lol

Sorry to be a pain but it's still not clearing and is there any chance you could do D+ to m8, I'll leave it on divvyalb all day

ive added the files to yours paul so D+ is good to go after a cam restart, it may take a few mins for it to clear the 1st time though, i know mine took nearly 5 mins. ive changed mine for TPS AU but cant get it going either so am waiting for jimmy to ring me, but i use the plugin to download the bin file normally as its easier than changing back and fore channels lol

ok im a nob, i had mgcamd1.19 on, so updated to 1.20 and its all working

Cheer's Dude working great no more swapping from the db to the tm1500 just to watch fox

sajon44, restart your cam as well and you should be good for A-rt

Just had a peek and ports are still set as they were when pink' set it up, 21 shows as being open which is strange.

No worries for now 'dude. Everthing else ok :)

Just had a peek and ports are still set as they were when pink' set it up, 21 shows as being open which is strange.

No worries for now 'dude. Everthing else ok :)

its possible that the recievers IP may have changed when updating something then m8, if you look in the router to see the internal IP that the ports are forwarding to, then check the comms setup in expert settings and see if the ip is the same

Back