Totaly new to this but ...

morat

Inactive User
ok i have a dbox nokia

was running next-generations till i decided to try a scan cause i knew there were a couple of new channels missing from my list

prior to scanning i have all sky movies+ppv TW channels

surprise surprise i then had most channels but no movies at all.

so after some searching i came upon this glorious site :)

i've flashed to gav's latest image ( http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...P0E9Y66M8Q81RJ ) and done a full scan as per usual instructions
this done it finds (one time anyway) over 300 transponders, then 300+ channels but on finishing scan not only does the "scan completed successfully" box popup but then it's overlayed by the "no channels found-please scan" box :(

ive tried a couple of local area service xml's which upon rebooting displays all (or most) channels but no pic appears, "channel not available"

i'm sure no doubt i have something else do do with setup (seem to remember that original used camd3 but not 100% certain)

i'll continue trawling the forum looking for answers but any help anyone could give would be appreciated

derekwd

Inactive User
Do a scan with gavs image again, fast scan off then when its finished re-start box or unplug and plug in again,then you should have all channels.

TheDogsNutts

Member +
if not use the search button on here and you will find everything you need...........

morat

Inactive User
not sure what i did but

FIXED :D

went awol and left it to do another full scan and when i got back it seemed to have updated quite nicely, cant see anything (channels) missing so all seems ok :)

nice work and thanks for the replies

TEST