Total Lunar Eclipse Tomorrow!!

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
There's a total lunar eclipse tonight. And aslon as the sky is clear everyone can see it!!

The eclipse will begin at 21:30:04 UT on March 3rd and end over 3½ hours later at 01:11:46 UT on March 4th.The total eclipse lasts for over one hour; it begins at 22:43:49 UT on March 3rd and ends at 23:58:01 UT on March 3rd, with the moment of greatest eclipse at 23:20:56 UT on March 3rd.

The total eclipse should be a spectacular sight (weather permitting); the Moon will be well within the Earth’s shadow and should be deeply coloured by the Earth’s atmosphere. Don’t miss it!

For once sod the s*y and Vm TV and look at the real sky this stuff only comes around a few times in a lifetime

kool

dont buy expensive glasses etc

get a peice of glass,

light a candle

put the glass over the candle so it goes black,

then shine it up 2 the moon

(if your eyes go blind not my fault)

kool

dont buy expensive glasses etc

get a peice of glass,

light a candle

put the glass over the candle so it goes black,

then shine it up 2 the moon

(if your eyes go blind not my fault)

lol how will u go blind looking at the moon?
:roflmao:

don't know about the blind bit but when the moon is full i usually get a "barking" cough but i'm alright nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rofl i was just gonna say that ha ha exclusive you nutter lmao. my lad has got a telescope it was only £22 from asda a national geographic one. 575x magnification will be great for that. if anyone wants one i believe some asdas still got them in.

LOL @ getting blind from the moon. Thats for the Solar eclipse. me thinks

thats all the wierdos comeing out tomorrow....lol:Boo:

There's a total lunar eclipse tonight. And aslon as the sky is clear everyone can see it!!

The eclipse will begin at 21:30:04 UT on March 3rd and end over 3½ hours later at 01:11:46 UT on March 4th.The total eclipse lasts for over one hour; it begins at 22:43:49 UT on March 3rd and ends at 23:58:01 UT on March 3rd, with the moment of greatest eclipse at 23:20:56 UT on March 3rd.

The total eclipse should be a spectacular sight (weather permitting); the Moon will be well within the Earth’s shadow and should be deeply coloured by the Earth’s atmosphere. Don’t miss it!

For once sod the s*y and Vm TV and look at the real sky this stuff only comes around a few times in a lifetime

you'll see it if you put your ipod down long enough m8

: big crow

i remember when we had a total eclipse in 1999,it was wild went all dim in the afternoon, wonder how dark it will get 2morrow lol.

The eclipse will begin at 21:30:04 UT on March 3rd and end over 3½ hours later at 01:11:46 UT on March 4th.

dont worry everyone u havent missed it its not tonight (2/3)its tomorrow 3/3 till 4/3.
weather forcast is it should be clear!!!

dont worry everyone u havent missed it its not tonight (2/3)its tomorrow 3/3 till 4/3.
weather forcast is it should be clear!!!

thought i missed it as well, phew.

i'll be looking tomorrow.

anyone got a good camara should make a nice picture if it comes out.

Back