Tossing Baby From A Tower

I'm sorry but culture my ass.

That’s no excuse !! Don't you think common sense should come into it ? and just because its been done for hundred's of years is another shite excuse.

This is beyond cruelty its fooking stupidity at its highest level.

Being a father myself I have to agree. You just don't go putting your loved one's in a situation where they could get hurt!

:(

WHAT THE FOOK are they thinking

this has nothing to do with islam but sadly its a tradition i guess in india?

but its shocking

We need to send a couple of those ambulance chasing compensation claiming lawyers out there. What is the tradition rooted in, can see no religious justification, is it just a superstition?

While your mind is thinking like most of us, they MUST have different laws over there to allow this in the first place :(

On the plus side they look like they have it down to a fine art.

I was of the impression that a babies neck is very weak,how does this not damage it?idiots

Like I said I don't agree with it but out of respect for members on this forum that may be of this culture/beliefs/religion I choose to keep my coments to a simple "dissagree".
There are so many culture/beliefs/religion that I don't "agree" with for example I think the English don't see nothing wrong with cursing in front of their children and children cursing in front of parents, Lack of respect?
I walk down my local high road and there is these women covered head to toe with just their eyes visible, Ninjas?
Some Indian dude and his son kills his own daughter because she did not want to take part in their arranged marriage, Madness?

Now I could go on and on but i'm quite sure someone would take offence, so my point is even if you don't agree with something, to these people you just don't understand it, so I hope that i've cleared up the reason for my first post and I neither agree or understand any of the above.

Oh 1 last one I definitely don't agree with or understand is why the hell we paying so much for fuel.................. OOps sorry Gordon Brown i did not mean to offend you!!

In my opinion yes.

We can argue all day long, its not going to stop them doing it so why bother?

Well if we all kept our opinions to ourselves the chat,main news and rant rooms would be a tad empty would they not ?

Freedom of expression ? or is that not allowed either ?

On the plus side they look like they have it down to a fine art.

That's just funny ! lol

Like I said I don't agree with it but out of respect for members on this forum that may be of this culture/beliefs/religion I choose to keep my coments to a simple "dissagree".
There are so many culture/beliefs/religion that I don't "agree" with for example I think the English don't see nothing wrong with cursing in front of their children and children cursing in front of parents, Lack of respect?
I walk down my local high road and there is these women covered head to toe with just their eyes visible, Ninjas?
Some Indian dude and his son kills his own daughter because she did not want to take part in their arranged marriage, Madness?

Now I could go on and on but i'm quite sure someone would take offence, so my point is even if you don't agree with something, to these people you just don't understand it, so I hope that i've cleared up the reason for my first post and I neither agree or understand any of the above.

Oh 1 last one I definitely don't agree with or understand is why the hell we paying so much for fuel.................. OOps sorry Gordon Brown i did not mean to offend you!!

We are all very PC are we not, just maybe if more of us actually had an opinion and opened our traps to express it the country would not be so far down the pan !!

Slavery was practised over 50% of the globe so why did we stop it ? it had been ongoing for hundreds of years and by the actual governments.

You can look all over the world and find piles of "cultures" & "traditions" that have a long history, it don't make them right.

We as a people are far too mealy mouthed and far too scared to say anything to anybody incase we offend, I think this is part of the reason our government tramples all over us and we just winge over a pint then nothing else.

Now I am being told I cannot even have a opinion on a subject that I think is very very dangerous to babies

Catch yourself on.

PS Liked the Ninja comment lol

Whoever tried this first must have been nuts! If they want to do it though I don't see the problem. They have a reason for doing it in which they believe in, so we should leave them be. Putting it on the news is basically mocking them isnt it? I think forcing babies into religion is worse.

Last edited:
Probably in the 'olden days' when the tradition started they didn't even use a sheet to catch the kids, they probably just dropped them ;)

We as a people are far too mealy mouthed and far too scared to say anything to anybody incase we offend, I think this is part of the reason our government tramples all over us and we just winge over a pint then nothing else.

I totally agree with you m8 but the impression I got when I joined this forum was these type of subjects/comments offend people and we should refrain from making comments that may offend others, we all know this country has gone done the pan and we all know why too (political correctness)

this post wasn't meant to to cause any friction

it is a news story taken from CNN and I think most people are shocked by this story around the world
so I see no one being disrespectful etc,its peoples reaction to see this is wrong be it from whatever part of the world it be from

I do think sometimes threads can be taken the wrong way not as they was intended :(

I totally agree with you m8 but the impression I got when I joined this forum was these type of subjects/comments offend people and we should refrain from making comments that may offend others, we all know this country has gone done the pan and we all know why too (political correctness)

My intention is never to offend anyone chum, we are all humans after all.

I think we just need to balance the freedom of expression with respecting others feelings and beliefs, as I think it is currently out of kilter.

There has been several posts/threads that "offended" me in one way or another but I would rather talk frankly and try and understand why those people thought the way they did.

rat was only high lighting a news story .. lets not take it to another level ...l for one wouldnt do that nor would l circumcise my child but havent a problem with people that do ..

l would like to think after hundreds of years the children have been fine being dropped of a roof . but if l found out one had died then that would be a different story ..

I just find it very hard to believe that in 500 years there has never been a child that farted mid-flight and propelled its poor little ass onto the cement !!

Law of averages !!

At the very least they could cover the cement in padding or something lol

I just find it very hard to believe that in 500 years there has never been a child that farted mid-flight and propelled its poor little ass onto the cement !!

Exactly, and I couldn't of put it better myself :Clap:

:roflmao:

Back