Tossing Baby From A Tower

Wife let me see this last night, that's totally bonkers.

Concussion, brain damage, broken limbs, sprains and God knows what else could happen to those kids :(

I Seen This Shit On The News Earlier :\ Not Really Sure This Should Be Allowed Its Fucking Sick

its supoosed to bring the baby luck .luck if there caught more likr :(

absolutely sick bas!!!!! try throwing the parents offf see if they bounce for luck

unbelievable innit. poor little mites.what must go thru thier tiny minds? ......... and the babies xx

as there falling their little hearts and stomachs must be in there mouths

Id like to know what luck it brings them lol

some beliefs are just ludicrous

I don't agree with it but I can see some of these replies causing some bother maybe we should limit our replies to agree or disagree as I think we need to have respect for other cultures

That will be my post about beliefs :(

sorry about that no offence meant on my part

If its something they have done for years then i don't see the fuss. Its a totally different culture to ours, meybe they think some of the stuff we do is such a shock to them?

The parents throwing there babys were probably thrown themself and so on..

Not that i agree with it mind you, i certainly wouldn't want to throw or be throw from that high but its not for us to comment.

That will be my post about beliefs :(

sorry about that no offence meant on my part

I think it's more a tradition than a belief. It's practiced by both Muslims and Hindus, who have no common beliefs.

EDIT: I've just read Falkirk Bairn's post, which I think hits the nail on the head here.

Last edited:
Hi

Couldnt believe it when I saw it on the news last night dont agree with it myself but hey its each to their own is their tradition probably been going on for hundreds of years.

Regards

I'm sure i seen a documentry some time ago about a tribe somewhere that when the male child reaches a certain age (think it was 12) then need to jump off a tower on a sort of bungey tied to there legs but it's just rope and it's just to show they have passed from child to adult.

These cultures have been doing these sort of things for centuries and imo who are we to judge, i bet the children there respect their culture/olders and beliefs and maybe we should be learning from them rather than condeming them.

This is defo cultural and nothing to do with Religion.
I've never seen this before but I guess u learn something every day.

It may be cultural but I think its idiotic...but hey as Falkirk said...its up to them.

Helth and safety would never allow it over here....:proud:

If its something they have done for years then i don't see the fuss. Its a totally different culture to ours, meybe they think some of the stuff we do is such a shock to them?

The parents throwing there babys were probably thrown themself and so on..

Not that i agree with it mind you, i certainly wouldn't want to throw or be throw from that high but its not for us to comment.

Is it as simple as that ?, its a different culture so it's not for us to comment ?

What if they were having sex with their little girls ?, still ok ? could be part of their culture after all ?

It's part of some cultures to circumsise girl too, so is that ok ?

I would be very suprised if this "culture" has been ongoing for hundreds of years if some babies have not been just so "lucky" and hit the cement rather than the sheet !

And since I/we have scores of different "cultures" in this country now and plenty of them seems to be happy to make comments (and demand change) to my culture then I think we at least have the right to comment.

Not my cup of tea, but if its your culture then why not!!
Leave them to it is what I say

Stupidity and idiocy is international and multilingual, I dont want to be forced to tolerate and accept other peoples beliefs that offend me - I dont like it and thats my little comment made

I'm sorry but culture my ass.

That’s no excuse !! Don't you think common sense should come into it ? and just because its been done for hundred's of years is another shite excuse.

This is beyond cruelty its fooking stupidity at its highest level.

Back