Guides and Info Toshiba satellite connection to printer fault

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a toshiba satellite L650 and when I try to search for my Epson 235 wifi printer on it, it cannot find it. This printer was easily connected on two other laptops but not this one. Any advice please?. It is a windows 7 operating system with a windows 10 update version on it. Thank you.

@miggy if you havent done so already Pal?

Go to toshiba site and download the latest wifi driver for your exact laptop model for win10, You'll need the full model number or serial number from the bottom of your laptop

install, then install the latest win10 64/32 bit driver for your printer (depending what version of win10 you have) restart your laptop then search fro your printer again. See if that helps Bud if not wait for one pf the PC tech guys to answer your query. Good Luck Pal

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@miggy if you havent done so already Pal?

Go to toshiba site and download the latest wifi driver for your exact laptop model for win10, You'll need the full model number or serial number from the bottom of your laptop

install, then install the latest win10 64/32 bit driver for your printer (depending what version of win10 you have) restart your laptop then search fro your printer again. See if that helps Bud if not wait for one pf the PC tech guys to answer your query. Good Luck Pal

Code:

I have found the printer now shaun but I will not print anything. I run the Epson fault connection diagnostics and it is showing a fault but will not say what it is. Very strange because the other laptops print fine.

install the latest drivers and see if the fault disappears cause it sounds like a driver /communication problem. Plug a USB cable into it and the laptop and see if it prints through USB.

Yes shaun just tried it through a USB cable and it works fine m8. So it seems that it's a wifi issue?. It is saying it cannot print because it is offline?.

Still think its a windows 10 wifi driver problem for your laptop. Find your serial number and put that into toshiba site I bet there are two different drivers by different makers Think you need to install a new one?

Correct shaun apparently this windows 10 is an old version it is putting the new version on now so fingers crossed m8. :)

could be your firewall are any other protection you have on your laptop blocking it as well ...

can you connect your laptop to wifi and browse the internet ?

you not got a installation cd for it

Code:

could be your firewall are any other protection you have on your laptop blocking it as well ...

can you connect your laptop to wifi and browse the internet ?

you not got a installation cd for it

Code:

Yes the internet is fine spud it's just this printer. It works when it's hard wired but nothing happens through wifi. Forgot to mention spud that printer works fine on the other two laptops we have.

goto windows 10 settings , devices and see if your wifi printer is set to default Epson(Network) ect

goto windows 10 settings , devices and see if your wifi printer is set to default Epson(Network) ect

It's just doing this new windows 10 update spud. I will try that as soon as it's finished. Thanks m8.

i had the same probs a bit ago

removed the printer drive in settings , device both of them wired and network

uninstall any epson programs

reboot pc

then disable firewall and anything that could block it ect

run the install cd and tick the box for wifi conection

and follow instructions

when is says cant fined the printer click next and you will see a screen scanning for devices , it should fined your printer on wifi

long as your printer is turned on and not in sleep mode

hope that helps

your software is here

Code:

Drivers and Utilities Combo Package

@Spud you are a genius fella all working now. I took all Epson files off and then reinstalled it and its all working yippee. Thanks to @shaun aswell it definitely needed that update. Thank you guys. :)

@Spud you are a genius fella all working now. I took all Epson files off and then reinstalled it and its all working yippee. Thanks to @shaun aswell it definitely needed that update. Thank you guys. :)

good to see all is working ok @miggy ;)

Back