Toshiba 32in Widescreen TV £99.97!!!Misprice

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
Dixons have this Toshiba 32" TV marked as £99.97 which may be a possible misprice. It seems to be out of stock everywhere I tried and you need the postcode you search on to be the delivery postcode so there's a slim chance of getting one.

confirmed by someone else at another forum:it is not a misprice and it will be honoured if you can find in stock.

http://www.dixons.co.uk/product.php?sku=568696

looks too good to be tru, ill love that for £99

gotta be wrong all stores out of stock and currys showing them as £499

My order is in too, but dont think theres any chance.

Just ordered one too..

Does say in there T&Cs:

"We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it."

Does that mean they will ask us to pay the difference/ take a refund?

Dont forget to use NHS247 promotion code and get an Extra 5% off!

tommyt said:
Just ordered one too..
Does say in there T&Cs:
"We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it."
Does that mean they will ask us to pay the difference/ take a refund?
It will mean that you will be given the choice of either paying the £400 on top of the £99.99p ypu already paid or you cancel the order.
Many on here may remember the £33.00 28" Flatscreen Samsung with Freeview from Ebuyer..lol no chance there either mate.
Here

SORRY

Due to high demand the following item(s) are currently unavailable.

Toshiba 32ZP46P 32" Widescreen TV with Stand

Please use the back button to go to the previous page.

Yeah Allroad seems like i missed it too

damn i wont be able to forgive myself lol

guys you shud hav just ordered one eachhhhhhh

Don't you guys read any other forums?
It's reported elsewhere that Dixons are cancelling all the orders. Anyone who has ordered should check their order status on Dixons site.

guys/gals

without the link looks as though the product now no longer exists

yashsmash said:
well Chaela why don't u share them with us,, name few forums then??

:Jester: just dont mention the forums in the site itself (maybe pm them :Jester: ).
This is DW afterall. Lets be a little patriotic :Cheers: "Nothing but luv for DW, man!!!" :Cheers:

Tried ordering but was out of stock, i tried different areas as well, and all out of stock.

Back