Torrentleech invites open

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
Invites open now for one of the best torrent sites going.

"Come to irc channel (either by clicking the chat button and after connecting write /join #invites or simply type in your mirc: /server irc.torrentleech.org:7011 and then /join #invites ).We have an invite bot there,but won't be for long!!! Join our channel,and then type !invite and your email."

what is this torrent site? is it worth joining and what do you get from it, as you can tell, i know nowt about torrents or newsgroups. thanks

i have heard that there torrent speeds are great, thanks for letting me know invites are still open

hi im new to using irc could you tell me how to use it go get an invite im using mirc

i've been using this torrent site since it first opened and you get great speeds and anything you want can be found on there i got a 2 invites if anyone wants one pm me

i've been using this torrent site since it first opened and you get great speeds and anything you want can be found on there i got a 2 invites if anyone wants one pm me
id like a inv plz peeps.... not sure how to use it so any help will be gd :)

what is this torrent site? is it worth joining and what do you get from it, as you can tell, i know nowt about torrents or newsgroups. thanks

it is a very good private torrent site,with loads of stuff and get very good speeds as it works on a ratio,bascily you've got to seed what you leech or you'll be banned.

a good software is utorrent which you'll need a torrent software before u can download anything

Dont be so open with your invites if the people you invite are caught cheating you get banned aswell so keep them for people you know and trust

ohh yeah forgot about that factor actually sorry i'll keep my invites then

i think torrentleech is the best torrent site going, always high speeds, join before its too late, they have everything

better than newsgroups

i also have torrent bytes
and revolution tt

but torrent leech is the best

i got banned last time, hahahah

hi, i managed to join torrentleech, i tried to download a movie but all it saves the file as, is a document and not the full 4gb movie, do i need any other special software? what am i doing wrong? thanks.

yes m8 you need to download a torrent downloader as the file your downloading is a torrent file. I use utorrent it is available at http://www.utorrent.com

Hope this helps

You will need a torrent client to download the full movie.

BitLord
BitComet
UTorrent

...are only a few.

i think torrentleech is the best torrent site going, always high speeds, join before its too late, they have everything

better than newsgroups

i also have torrent bytes
and revolution tt

but torrent leech is the best

i got banned last time, hahahah

keep this up you could get banned again

fisal1

Join Date 2007-03-16 22:03:16 (2 days ago)
Last Seen 2007-03-19 14:52:55 (2 hours ago)

Uploaded 16.22 MB
Downloaded 2.68 GB

Share Ratio 0.005

my upload speeds are slow for some reason, hopefuly when my hacked modem comes then i can boost my ratio, hahahha 800kb uploads, im loving it

Back