Torrent ratio

toonmadlad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, please can anybody tell me how you increase your ratio in these torrent sites, ive downloaded a couple of files from one, do i keep these files on my computer with the utorrent programme active to enable other people to take them, im new to this stuff any coments would be most welcome, i dont want to be kicked off the torrent site before ive even started. thanks

yes just leave it connected after you have finished. your ratio will increase.

the other way is to upload torrents yourself, ie if u have a film, book app etc that isnt already on the torrent site then make it available to others that way.

if u have a film then 1 person uploading from u will restore you 1:1 ratio.

not all torrent sites allow people to upload so look at rulz and regz of the torrent site/sites u use.

same problem here. problem is i can download at 250kB/s but my upload speed never go's above 4kB/s, so it didnt take long to get a very poor ratio.
Is this normal for uploads or is something wrong with my setup?
I use Utorrent and the green light is on saying it is working like it should.
Any help or tips would be appreciated

cheers:Cheers:

if u right click on u torrent icon in the system tray, one of the options is upload limit what is it set to ?

set it to unlimited and see what happens.

done some googling and got it a bit better, got it up to 25 now, but getting the speed setting spot on and leaving everything else default from that setting.
I will try going to unlimited and see what happens.

There is a little app you can get to increase it but you need to use with caution PM and ill send it you

whats it called mate, i'll find it .
cheers
Dont bother its ratio master a cheat they will detect it and you will be banned

This is what the clown did
what a moron
nickembleton

This account has been disabled

Join Date 2007-02-24 21:01:10 (3 weeks ago)
Last Seen 2007-02-24 23:45:43 (3 weeks ago)
Uploaded 177.15 GB
Downloaded 1.10 GB
Share Ratio 160.371

Class Power User
Torrent Comments 0

Last edited:
Not true ive bin using it for 2years and not got caught it all depends how mad you go with the ratio you will get banned if you upload vass amounts or course you will but if you upload what you download you wont

Not true ive bin using it for 2years and not got caught it all depends how mad you go with the ratio you will get banned if you upload vass amounts or course you will but if you upload what you download you wont

All depends which site you are on...

2 sites aint a test mate try it on 100 sites and 80-90% will ban you within a few hours :)

Well ive bin on 2 which i cant name but havnt been caught

Leech on torrents Leech here you want to hope that no one gives your I.P address to torrent sites
most good torrent sites you need an invite and who is going to give you one?
your using a public server slow as hell and you dont need ratio master for them you dummy
Happy ratio cheating clown

Last edited:
well isnt the point of a private torrent site that u belong to a club/community that u partisipate in and help others and they will help u ?

why cant u just share back, its not hard u just leave your machine on, set your client to stop seeding at 100%

the private torrent sites i belong to only want people to share back 1:1 so everybody can do there bit.

Wrong im using two private sites and there invite only sites
Well one of them is not Torrentleech is it? here's your stats

nickembleton

This account has been disabled

Join Date 2007-02-24 21:01:10 (3 weeks ago)
Last Seen 2007-02-24 23:45:43 (3 weeks ago)
Uploaded 177.15 GB
Downloaded 1.10 GB
Share Ratio 160.371

Class Power User
Torrent Comments 0

lmao yes that was when i messed up with the ratio master (didnt use it with caution)

well isnt the point of a private torrent site that u belong to a club/community that u partisipate in and help others and they will help u ?

Exactly! I don't mind cheating on Microsoft and other big corporations, but cheating on other torrent users is not acceptable.

Back