torrenleech mario kart

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
ive downloaded mario kart from torrentleech with come down as a rar file i exstarcted it then it was a iso file so it burnt it with img burn at speed 2*4 but when i play it in my wii it doesnt work is there enything iam doing wrong why will it not play help iam new to this

What modchip do you have?

Do you get any error message?

What discs are you using?

its my friends wii i think it is d2 not sure he 100 to av it chipped he said it just doesnt play iam useing dvd r disc 4. gb

its my friends wii i think it is d2 not sure he 100 to av it chipped he said it just doesnt play iam useing dvd r disc 4. gb

I'm sorry, but is this just gibberish to anyone else???

You need a modded Wii to play "backups" you need to burn your disks at 1x or 2x only to make sure they work and use RiTek dye discs. Also DON'T TALK ABOU T WAREZ ON THE FORUM YOU'LL GET SPANKED !

Cheers all

moose

I'm sorry, but is this just gibberish to anyone else???

You need a modded Wii to play "backups" you need to burn your disks at 1x or 2x only to make sure they work and use RiTek dye discs. Also DON'T TALK ABOU T WAREZ ON THE FORUM YOU'LL GET SPANKED !

Cheers all

moose

I stopped helping Jade via PM due to the lack of thought going into the replies I was receiving.

No offence Jade, do you expect people to devote their time to help you if you cant proof read your own posts?

sorry for pissing you off oggy but i dont no haw to burn these games every one as learn some time and mine is now ive download about 4 games now and carnt get none to work halp would be nice iam very thank full to everyone that helped me but still carnt do it

yes it is my friends not mine he said he payed 100 to av it done he thinks it is d2 but not sure

ok....d2 means nothing really it is not a chip..but i if i take d2 it could be...

d2c is the wiis chipset

d2pro is a modchip for the wii.....

if its a pal wii i suggest you only use pal backups. (look at the file it usualy says ntsc or pal)

as for games....when you have unrared them you will be left with a iso file.....

burn the iso with any burning software you like at 2x speed.

if it doesnt work after this, try a different brand of dvdr. not cheapo media.

if it still doesnt work tell your friend to go back to where he had this done and ask them to check it for him...

ok thanks i think it was the d2c chipset m8 and it works with games he gets off the market should i get one off is games and will it tell me if its pal or not

it will tell what disc is wii likes

somone said use a news group but haw do i download off them it just comes down as a book like file

If you want to download off newsgroups mate its a little bit complicated.You will need a good news server which you have to pay for such as Newsdemon and a program like Newsleecher.Try a Google search for them

Back