top tip for the site users. its a good time to invest your money buying up peoples carbon footprints.

Have you considered sitting near a local ATM and holding your hand out?

You just might get better results matey....
good luck,that sounds interesting, we can maybe talk about that laater on to see how its been working for you. you folks are thinking about this the traditional way, you haven't altered your thinking yet, so its going to be hard to understand, like i said old timers might have trouble with this. not to worry ill look after you bob. i want all the digitalworld.uk members to feel as great aas i do at this time. we are all connected spiritually.

Last edited:
i dont recognise your user name buddy, theres 1 or 2 others i havent seen on the site too. i was talking about this carbon footprint master plan here on the site over a year aago. six months ago i waas a danger to myself aand others, ive altered my thinking, my mindset its what am talking about, i could really be on cloud 9 . and doing all this in 4d is the iceing on the cake. dont miss the boat, trusted members know me paypal.

jah bless brothers and sisters...i do recognise your username its thwe other fellas.

As long as your happy Joe mate, and you never know, you could be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

As long as your happy Joe mate, and you never know, you could be rich beyond your wildest dreams.
What's worrying me is ..when he's rich and sitting on a park bench drinking his cider from a brown paper bag...he'll forget us....

Last edited:
its cool, you can make your own path or jump on board its your choice. hope you get there too buddy, its not about a big number for me personally, this is for us all. the new way of thinking will benefit all mankind in the future.

What's worrying me is ..when he's rich and sitting on a park bench drinking his cider from a brown paper bag...he'll forget us....
some of my best memorys are drinking cider in the park with the evo stick and other substances, this is an over nighter after a rave up not during the day. these are anything goes kinda partys, great times man. bob you never need to worry again man.

Just don't forget us when youi've accumalated enough money for a can of party 7 buddy....

I wonder what admin/mods make of this thread hehe

Just don't forget us when youi've accumalated enough money for a can of party 7 buddy....

I wonder what admin/mods make of this thread hehe
do you reckon they want to invest in this bob?

I'm not sure joe.....it's a tough crowd.

They laughed at Copernicus,gallilao and richard branson.... keep plugin away pal,they will follow.

i know it will land on you avid, do some brain storming and number crunching on this, feel free to alter it in anyway you wish but please share with digitalworld.uk members like i am.

jah bless bros and sisters, if i could share my good feeling with any member currently feeling in a dark place i would give it all.

accumulating a huge amount of dough for me personally isnt what am after. i will create a trust kind of thing, people who need help will get it. i think its disgusting an individual having a personal fortune while others are having a hard time.

am about to enhance my brain power and concentration, i need to do this to concentrate on one thing at a time otherwise am thinking about 5 or 6 things at once, i will be also be doing this in 4d just to make sure. ill probably return from that around tuesday. if there are any updates digitalworld.uk members will be the first to know.

anyone who does this kind of intensive brain storming knows it doesnt always improve your idea, sometimes it will take a couple of sessions for more progress. buy up those carbon footprints now guys and girls its time to buy right now. less fortunate folks will be keen to accept your offers. helping them helps us, but its a bad time to sell for them folks is all. they can apply to my trust in the future.

i usual start on thursday ive had to use that time with family stuffs in case i have to do a lockdown. so that might hve saved me a couple of quid.

We'll see you back whenever you're ready Joe.

Keep taking the tablets in the meantime. stroke.gif

I'm pretty sure the medicine of his choice is in liquid form.....

I miss you already Joe..

last weeks brain storming was cut short because of personal reasons had some sad news. i havent been to a funeral before with all my senses enhanced like that it was very strange. am so committed to this am already straight into another session this weekend. there are several substances involved but the cases of strongbow are only for keeping myself hydrated. it doesn't have any influence on my thinking so dont worry about that guys. i don't feel the effects until am wineding down on Tuesday.

keeps yous posted

Back