120bg HD
Pioneer DVD Burner 2x
ATI Radeon 9600 tx grafix card
stero tv and radio card
3x firewire ,5x usb 2
smartcard ,memory stick,compac flash reader
and loads loads more

£799
also can pick up a TFT mon for 159.99keep a look out on Aldi web site for full spec ,Im gutted just bought a new pc :mad: could of had a dvd burner too

www.aldi.com :)

i;v been on aldi;s uk website & i cant see the pc your talking about ( help)

Its from the 3rd of April M8 ...I got a flyer through the door about it ....It looks a beast of a pc :)

i will say that 700 quid for all that does seem pretty good going
:)

might even steal the mrs purse for that lol

lets get it on!!

might even steal the mrs purse for that lol

just put £100. 00 quid on Man U to win the league !!

at 7/1 you will be guranteed an Aldi Pc Mickie!!!:eek:

rrlmfao

its a sure fire winner;) :T ;)

medion/aldi

bought p4 desktop last timearound hd, packed up then sdram pack up to, while i had it in bits the p4 intel whitch is made in china ! the compound they use between fan and processor is just like that black shite they use on the roads and sets rock soild so when you pull your fan out,you remove the processor aswell so it apears theres no need for that little lever to hold the processor in place.

not got one myself but heard some very good reports about this pc ,remeber what you get for your money ,a hell of a lot more than you would from any other shop built pc :)

Computer active magazine article

"...the Medion Titanium MD 8008 is astounding value for money. We have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone who is interested in getting the best PC they can for a sensible price..."

:eek:

I bought the Aldi monitor (Medion MD 5042) last time around it was 20 quid more but it's the same model and I think it's a really good monitor for the price, and it looks good too. It's silver not cream and the built-in speakers mean I don't have to have my amp turned on if I am just surfing the web. I recommend it.

Back