Tooth fairy

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My son's about to lose his first tooth soon. So I was wondering what the going rate is these days. I reckon a quid a tooth is fine but speaking to some of the other parents, they are mad giving £5 a tooth.

Give him a fiver you tight fooker lol :banana:

£2 coin
MONEY.gif

My son's about to lose his first tooth soon. So I was wondering what the going rate is these days. I reckon a quid a tooth is fine but speaking to some of the other parents, they are mad giving £5 a tooth.

Lol. I nearly hit the floor when I realised most of my lads mates were getting a fiver a tooth! Seriously, WTF?!?! I thought a pound was a bleddy fair deal!

I used to get 10p FFS!

:proud:

Fiver for the first, £1 or £2 after that.

thebigman

I gave him a quid plus a couple of chocolate coins as well and he was happy with that. I am pretty sure he does not believe in the tooth fairy. Of course the next day he lost another tooth and has a couple more wobbly ones.

I think we gave our little one £5 for the first one and then £2 per tooth after. She gets excited now when her teeth gets wobbly, because she wants to try and see the fairy.

i give my little nephew a fiver a tooth. he was wanting a new game for his ps3 and his dad said wait till your birthday. next day he had 8 teeth out lol

i normally give my wee girl a couple quid and some fairy dust and shes happy lol

a fiver?!?! it's not about the amount, it's just that they get something.

a nice gold coin - £1 per tooth makes sense, thats what i pay mine

Back