Too much adjustments?

I can't see any difference on my lappy screen. Only thing I noticed was loading time.
I take it the program worked though? @Joe Noodles

Edit. I downloaded them and veiwed in acdsee it does appear sharper, but part of the ships mast disappeared. @Joe Noodles

Last edited:
I can't see any difference on my lappy screen. Only thing I noticed was loading time.
I take it the program worked though? @Joe Noodles
Yes I did mate , Cheers, so far so good👍
Its the noise which is small spots in the sky and other areas
Ya the lines/wires on the masts gone, I can live with that

see here in the sky mainly>>

sky.png

Last edited:
I take it that's Valletta, Joe.
Its taken from the Valletta side looking over to the 3 cities (Vittoriosa, Senglea and Cospicua)
The big yacht is called The Maltese Falcon

Reactions: gez
Been there many times , you either love or hate it, we obviously loved it and was lucky enough to have friends who retired there , beautiful apartment overlooking at Paul's bay and free use of car plus very special tour guides. Fabulous place and great trips to gozo.

Been there many times , you either love or hate it, we obviously loved it and was lucky enough to have friends who retired there , beautiful apartment overlooking at Paul's bay and free use of car plus very special tour guides. Fabulous place and great trips to gozo.
Totally agree Gez, and I absolutely loved it and the people. I had booked a flat through a friend and was given the wrong keys, I went to a small restaurant next door to see if they knew the owner. They did but didn't have any luck contacting him, they gave us a free meal and said that if they couldn't contact him before the end of the night that they had spare rooms we could have....................How many people would treat complete strangers like that ?

Just printed this off using Canon PIXMA TS3350 Inkjet Printer and Fotospeed panoramic paper 210mm x 594mm - 8.26772" x 23.3858
rounded it off to 23" by 8" with a border
It came out not too bad using the printer above, just waiting on the picture frame to come today
I'm happy with the results ;)

IMG_0989-denoise (1) print crop-2-denoise small.jpg

View attachment 3 cit.mp4

Back