Too.Human.ASIA.XBOX360-SKY - Region Free

Most of my Beeb games were tape to tape jobs, thank god for those cheap twin deck hi fi's that came out, it was a bastard when you wait for an eternity for it to load up like 35 blocks and block 36 was the last block and that part of the tape was shafted, I left a precision screwdriver in the tape deck for any real time head adjustment. My bruv and I wanted a C64, everyone else had one but my dad spoke to an uncle and the w*nker talked my dad into a Beeb, tosser. After the beeb was the Amiga, I loved that machine, I completed my first ever game on that, Gods, so many great games on that machine, Turrican, SWIV (you get your P45 at the end of that one), Another World, Flashback, Sensible Soccer, Chaos Engine and the great Speedball II. I had around two carrier bags of floppies and a QuickShot Joystick graveyard, I went through loads, fav was the Python with the autofire. Had two carrier bags of floppies for my SNES too, that was rigged up with a super wild card, what an console add on!! No modchips or firmware flashes back then, Aah the good ol' days.

Yeah Too Human's not all that but still worth an Aone.

Last edited:
I completed this last night and it's not worth the effort.

The entire game is basically doing exactly the same thing over and over again even the level designs are the same, all you do is run along corridors fighting ever spawning baddies.

Back