tonights view from my office

Im guessing you will be back in your truck after a week. Just think having to sit on the sofa every night with the other half and watching what she wants on the tv EVERYNIGHT. :)

Im guessing you will be back in your truck after a week. Just think having to sit on the sofa every night with the other half and watching what she wants on the tv EVERYNIGHT. :)
Nah I just go upstairs and play music, apart from that she is my best friend

Nah I just go upstairs and play music, apart from that she is my best friend

HA HA so is mine mate. Enjoy more time with your best friend. I'm only in my mid 40's and where nearly at 25 years. :)

Enjoy it gez, I wish I could say I wasn't jealous but no point lying :). Who knows how old I'll be before I can retire as they keep moving the goalpost.

Reactions: gez
@gez

enjoy your lie in, but I have a feeling you will be awake early your just use to getting up.

@gez

how did your first week of retirement go m8 did you manage to get that lie in :)

Woke early but went back to sleep, still feels like on hols for now.😁

Will you wake up thinking you are late for work?

Although a lot of the time you were living in your place of work...

Just did it once so far, didn't take long to get back to sleep 😁

well certainly enjoying this retirement malarky, wake up early ,roll over back to sleep.had, about 4 weeks or so of nothing much so today did a 6 k fast walk around hollingworth lake, felt ok abit breathless and heartrate up but enjoyed te walk.
Hopefully the start of getting a bit fitter and losing a bit of weight, ( have a bit of relaxed muscle) .
Off to the Old Swan in Harrogate Monday for afternoon cream tea/dinner bed and brekkies, #99 for the both of us so cant fault it

Thats it mate, keeping fit will certainly benefit you pal.

Also a little meditation will sooth the soul :)

Mick

Back