tomtom on navman icn 510 ??

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
a m8 had tomtom on his navman 510 but said the prob was when he turned it off it reverted back to navman and had to reinstall software can you please tell me is this still the case

Yep, still the case. If you only turn it off with the button on the front then your ok. If you turn the battery off on the back it resets.

no m8t it not the case any more i have tomtom 6 on my navman 520 i run the tomtom on the sd card..

if you use the old metherd of unlocking your navman then yes you will lose it all..

you can now unlock your navman so it can handle a hard reset....

and you wont lose it..............

no m8t it not the case any more i have tomtom 6 on my navman 520 i run the tomtom on the sd card..

if you use the old metherd of unlocking your navman then yes you will lose it all..

you can now unlock your navman so it can handle a hard reset....

and you wont lose it..............

Got a link to do it m8?

I will try help you ;)

Firstly you need to 'unlock' or 'mod' your Navman. See here http://navmanunlocked.forumwise.com/navmanunlocked-forum-9.html

Then you need to install TT Software on your Navman. See here http://navmanunlocked.forumwise.com/navmanunlocked-thread7.html

Looks like quite abit of reading but also looks pretty much straight forward. Good luck!
you beat me too it yes you will get all the help there and there are all the tuts you will need hay if i can do it you can good luck...

some of the things you need are hard to find if you need any program let me no and i will up them some ware for you

so go on read read and yes read....

AND DONT FORGET THE GOLDEN RULE BACK UP ALL THE NAVMAN BEFORE YOU DO IT COS IF YOU FOOK IT UP YOU CAN RESET IT......

Last edited:
how much are the navman 520

and once it has the tomtom software on, does it match the highest tomtom you can get, tomtom 910 ?

thanks

they dont make them anymore so you need to get one on fleebay they go for 50 to 70 pounds and no there nothing like the tomtom910 you get wot you pay for if you want cheep then go for a used 520 navman and you can put all the maps on it and thats it

you carnt use your phone or bluetooth or any thing like that but it will tell you where you are going wot do you want for 50 pounds

think its like a 910 no
wont cheap satnav yes

Sorry to jump in an hijack a thread, but I've just baught a iCN 520 but it never came with a disk. Does anybody know where I can download drivers or required software. I'm really interested in getting Tomtom on it and other apps ect.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

every thing you need you will find free you dont need the software that came with the navman (but you can find it on torrents) you need activesync and thats free of micrshitty web site and then go here you will get all the help you need www.navmanunlocked.forumwise.com

Back