TomTom MOBILE V6

Thanks everyone if putting this together I have just installed on my Nokia E71 and just wondering if I have the most update maps for western europe so would be greatful if someone could post a link. Thanks

u can get tom tom on the n95 8gb and trick it into using internal gps works amazingly

anyone interested in this private message me an i can provide details :proud:

Any one know if you can get tom tom on nokia n96? also can i use the built in gps on the tom tom?

I'm also interested in tom tom on nokia n96? does anybody know more on that?

Got Tomtom 6 working fine on my N95 8gb.
Installed easy, but the maps are Ver660, anyone know where to get Ver675, lota of new roads where I am and i keep driving through Fields!!!

hi,
trying to put it on n85, starts install then comes up preparing install, install ?, then exspired certificate. any ideas.
thanks for links.

If its like the other installations you have to change the dates on your phone.
Worked on my old N70 and N80

i have it all installed ok but it always says connecting to gps device although the tools/connectivity/gps data device on phone picks up sats ok and gives location and so does the gpsd.jar file that i installed it just seems to be the tom tom that does not connect and i have chosen the BiNPDA GPS at start up but still not connecting in tom tom anyone have any ideas?

Please,I'm a newbie and have just bought F003 mobile phone.I need to install both Tom Tom v6 for mobile and Google street map but dont know how?.The instruction manual says it's compatible with any any google android application.
Can anyone please help?.
(Please note:-F003 has no gps installed).

Last edited:
From what I have quickly gathered your phone is Win based phone. Tomtom 5 & 6 are for Symbian phones and I don't think they will work on your phone. You need to look around to find some info about Tomtom product (ie tomtom navigator 7) that works on PDAs, which should work on your phone aswell. Regarding GPS, if your phone has a bluetooth, then you need a bluetooth gps receiver that works alongside your phone via bluetooth.

Last edited:
Back