TomTom MOBILE V6

The phone is brand new, I haven't even put a sim card in it yet, I dont presume that it would make a difference?

Not sure, you could try it with a sim, also make sure you have the right date and time set :) also you do need the maps on the memory card too, if you downloaded my ones posted in that post you should have a folder called "UK_and_IE_plus_major_roads_of_WE-Map"

After clicking on Yes, it should just give you certificate warning not a critical error... What does the error say please???

Last edited:
Sorry I edited the above message please check all those things, if it still doesnt work if you have PcSuite installed try the same installation using PCSuite on your PC.

Ok try this...

Tools > Application Manager > Options > Settings

Software Installation = All
Online Certif Check = Off

thats it. we (sorry you) are getting somewhere. its now asking about install to phone or memory card, which would you suggest as I dont want to stuff it up now.

I think that setting will stop you installing pretty much anything to your phone including themes :)

Anyway, it should install ok now, a lot of people install to phone, however I always go for the memory card option

Advantages
Portable you can take it with you and use it in another phone

If you need to update the phone it wont get deleted and you dont have to re-install it all over again...

More memory on the card than on the phone

your a star i have been waing for a good copy of tt6 for my n73.. Keep up the good work

im getting the .sis is corrupt when trying to run it in file manager on nokia 6680.
ive deleted it and put it on again but still the same

n73 cant see tt6 files on memcard

hi all , really having trouble with this i've read all post's and still no joy ,its a n73 with up-dated f/w and when i put all files on mem card ,then go to phone i can't find any files except for jpeg files (little pics of euro maps) can't find any sis or exe files any where on phone i've read and re-read all posts in this section but no mention of any similar problem so at the mo i'm snookered any help would be gratefully received . thanks gaz t

Go to,
Menu, Tools, File Manager and make sure you are on memory card not phone. If you look at the symbols on to of the screen (file manager screen), memory card symbol should be highlighted. Here you should be able to see anything on the card.
Hope this solve your problem.
Hoss

Does anyone have any sites for getting different voices? Ozzy Osbourne I've heard is good but wonder if there is somewhere to get them from that you all know about?

Thanks

Should have said that I don't have permission yet to download the ones that are available on here so if anyone knows of somewhere else that would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
hi all, finally got tt6 installed on n73 only problem is when using i get "no map found" on start up ,i can see map folder on mem card but tt6 can't find it ....is it something simple like a setting on phone or like tt6 do i take all the files out of folder and put them in root of mem card ...thanks gaz t

Back