Phone Unlocking tomtom 6 nokia N95 internal gps finally here :)

If you've already done it last year m8 and changed your product code then just download nokia updater and let it run ;)

:)

ill double check when i go home cause it was in the nokia shop last month gettin repaired so have a feelin they put it back to what it should have been cause my mate just updated his phone yesterday and his is the same version as mine..cheers for the replys

hi all, just a quick couple of questions, when i put the tomtom folder on root of MS was it ment to overwrite anything as it didnt?
and also when i go to configure i only get 2 options, tomtom gps and other gps not BiNPDA GPS. i saw BiNPDA GPS when starting tomtom tho as a bluetooth connection

If it's a clean install then it shouldn't overwrite anything.

For the BINPDA receiver, when you have installed the bt app go into your applications anc click on it and it will install it for you ;)

If it's a clean install then it shouldn't overwrite anything.

For the BINPDA receiver, when you have installed the bt app go into your applications anc click on it and it will install it for you ;)

after having a play with it , the phone that is. it was working all alright. which is cool. might have to add the cameras to it now if i can

after having a play with it , the phone that is. it was working all alright. which is cool. might have to add the cameras to it now if i can

well if its the speed cameras m8 then just put them in your map folder m8.

everytime i try and install this i get to chose the bluetooth option and then it shuts down....

anyone help??

dont that and sat it outside for 20 mins, didnt pick up any signal :-(

Will this work on the n95-8gb i tried but got a certificate error

just put the date back by 1 year on your phone, install tom tom then once you have it installed put the date back to normal.

GPSd

Allow application GPSd to use network and send or receive data? Yes/No

Hi guys, anyone know what data is being sent or received? and it's purpose?

If i say no to this then the application gets a SecurityException and doesn't expose the internal GPS device as a bluetooth device and TomTom won't connect to it.

Any ideas?

hey i ound tghis on another forum last week and was just on my way over here to post this its good to see its already been here for a while :)

Allow application GPSd to use network and send or receive data? Yes/No

Hi guys, anyone know what data is being sent or received? and it's purpose?

If i say no to this then the application gets a SecurityException and doesn't expose the internal GPS device as a bluetooth device and TomTom won't connect to it.

Any ideas?

yes to both, all your allowing it to do is to use the gps to send and recieve ur location which is obviously needed

Back