Tom Tom xxl

hellsfire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mrs wants to go to Thorpe park tomorrow and i put the postcode in KT16 8PN and the thing says it cant find the route???? ive used anothertom tom before to get there so cant see the problem,i have put the address in without the postcode (staines rd chertsey) and it didnt have a problem with that can anyone else have a go at that postcode and let me know if they also have problems????....i havent used/updated the satnav for a while so was wondering if that was the problem....................maybe the parks moved???:Biggrin2:

comes up unnamed but finds it in my tomtom. it looks like a private rd within thorpe pk. probably your map version just didnt include it for some reason.

Cheers for the quick reply,ive just had a nose round T'internet and found a few peeps with the same problem even tho its actually one of tom toms POI's (places of interest),one was told by Tom Tom that because its on private land,they didnt have access to it when making their maps???? but i had a dodgy tom tom on my old Mio 168 and that had no problem finding it???? still........staines rd is close enough for her....its signposted anyway....if not the kids can have a mystery tour round the M25:jumpinghappy2:

Back