Tom Tom Speed Cams?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
How many different type of speed camera's should I have on my TOMTOM?

I have -
Gatso
UK Moile
UK PMobile
UK Specs

Is this all correct?
Also where can I get all the latest updated sound alerts for them and latest POIS/Other updates for free?
Cheers!

Just uploaded the speed cam spoken voice alerts, including the new pmobile..

How does it work with the tomtom 910 as I dropped the folders first into the map folder but that didnt work and then I tried all the files from one of the folders into the maps folder and that also didnt work.
Any ideas pls?

Put the single files into your map folder along with the speed cam files from pocketgps.
Then go into menu , choose manage POIs , warn when near poi, select pocketgps speed cams. starting with gatso 20 select and then type in the distance you want it to give you the warning at.
Then go through the other 30 or so doing the same....

On the 910 after you put in the distance you need to select what type of waring to give it out of 4 -
full spoken
brief spoken
sound effect
Type is your own waring

Which one as ive tried all 4 and not working still?

OK got it to work but however I get two sound alerts at certain speed cams, is it because I have 4 different types and 2 are the same?

Right went for a long drive today and the only alerts I got was for the Gatso by voice and the other speed cams were not alerted by voice but just sound 'polite3'.
Any ideas pls?

On the 910 after you put in the distance you need to select what type of waring to give it out of 4 -
full spoken
brief spoken
sound effect
Type is your own waring

Which one as ive tried all 4 and not working still?

Select sound effect.
The 910 will then automatically select the correct one.
Make sure you have enabled them all.
gatso 20,to,70
mobile20,to,70
pmobile20,to,70,
specs 20 to 70
redlight cams
temp.cams

SOrted. Found out I had to delete all previous cams that are preset on the 910.
In the end I deleted all the previous cams plus the new pocketgps ones and then reloaded all the pocketgps cams/sounds manually.
All working brilliantly!
Cheers!

SOrted. Found out I had to delete all previous cams that are preset on the 910.
In the end I deleted all the previous cams plus the new pocketgps ones and then reloaded all the pocketgps cams/sounds manually.
All working brilliantly!
Cheers!

I think that's the same for most TomTom units, certainly was for my TomTom One.
I had to delete all previous camera entries then load them all back again complete with ogg voice files for everything to work perfect.

Back