Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'

Can we keep this sort of inflamatory gash out of this forum.

What a load of utter $hite.

Here's a suggestion...

How about all the bod's wanting to argue about race/religion/creed etc all fcuk off to somewhere else.

Decent, intelligent conversation is to be encouraged, but threads of this nature only serve to inflame tempers & flame wars.

Can we keep this sort of inflamatory gash out of this forum.

What a load of utter $hite.

Here's a suggestion...

How about all the bod's wanting to argue about race/religion/creed etc all fcuk off to somewhere else.

Decent, intelligent conversation is to be encouraged, but threads of this nature only serve to inflame tempers & flame wars.

are you saying i put this here to cause arguments m8?

it's actual news that's why i posted it. u should blame the govt for coming up with these ideas

and if u hate these threads so much just ignore them. i don't go posting in the sports threads saying they bore the shit out of me

are you saying i put this here to cause arguments m8?

it's actual news that's why i posted it. u should blame the govt for coming up with these ideas

and if u hate these threads so much just ignore them. i don't go posting in the sports threads saying they bore the shit out of me

There seem to be more & more threads of this nature making their way into DW, and every one of them goes down the same route.

You only have to look at the thread views to see how popular these type of posts are.

Post something about Anti-Piracy laws and you get 1 reply & 17 views.
Post something about Muslim homes & boots for dogs & you get 34 replys & 642 views.

Post anything with "racist, asian, muslim, sikh, terr0rist, b0mb" & you're guaranteed a high hitter post count.

"News" articles like these are only serving to drive a wedge between the members in here.

My eldest son used to spit out his Cow & Gate Spaghetti Bolognese when he was a few months old.
I'll have to think long & hard about taking him to Italy in case he kicks off.

The problem here is that the news item is playing on it's headline which twists the facts.

It relies on the fact that a lot of people won't really read the article: just the headline.

The problem here is that the news item is playing on it's headline which twists the facts.

It relies on the fact that a lot of people won't really read the article: just the headline.
precisely, if people took the time to read the article in full then they would understand this.

ok i dont like tripe what does that make me then???

if not liking spicy food makes someone a racist then i must be one of the biggest offenders on the planet

i HATE anything even remotley spicey, even a bit of pepper is too much for me, i suppose i must also be oceanist as well then as everything from the sea is puke too, and prawns should be made illegal

who the hell are these agencies that keep coming up with crap like this? cut their funding, let them pay for themselfs, then lets see how much noise they make over stupid pointless crap like this

Think you must be a long lost relation because I have similar food tastes.

I reckon anything that produces a "burning" sensation in the mouth is a highly unpleasent substance and should be avoided at all costs. If we were meant to eat it then it wouldn't burn would it ?

As for sea food, well, it should stay in the sea and well away from me !

As for sea food, well, it should stay in the sea and well away from me !

You don't know what you're missing nozzer m8. I had a lovely Spaghetti Marinara this evening. Lots of mussels and shrimps! :Drool:

i cant do any spicy food.... its creases me with indigestion! im 33, so what does that make me??

The world really has gone mad. Its yet another sign of the times we live in.

I agree. We've become a nation of fussy eaters. I blame the parents. When I was young you had two choices, 'Eat it or go hungry.'

When I was growing up the closest thing to "spicey" food was anything with pepper in it.
Does this mean that my parents raised a racist?
It seems I missed my vocation, I should have joined the NF.

You only have to look at the thread views to see how popular these type of posts are.

Post something about Anti-Piracy laws and you get 1 reply & 17 views.
Post something about Muslim homes & boots for dogs & you get 34 replys & 642 views.

Post anything with "racist, asian, muslim, sikh, terr0rist, b0mb" & you're guaranteed a high hitter post count.

Well the post count and views would tell me that these threads are liked/enjoyed by a lot more members that dont like them.

Like English stated mate, if you dont like them, stop reading them ...... very easy really.... there is a few peeps I have seen that love running round these posts/threads giving off how they are so crap, well if I visit a thread and dont like it I just close it and read somewhere else.

Mix this with a little freedom of expression and the fact that a hell of a lot of members want these threads and actively take part in them and I dont see the problem

And before one of you try to jump on the "rascist" bike and start peddling like hell, I fully agree if a thread gets out of hand then a MOD should step in and either pass advice to members or if severe then close the thread.

Not have a crowd of "Norra Batties" rounding round the site shouting at threads they dont like.

Took you a while to find your soapbox m8.

You batter in and enjoy this thread, I'm not going to be drawn into an arguement over this (read Mickie's 0 tolerance post).

I'll read the posts, but I won't respond.

Have fun.

Shucks I'll have to give a refund to all the tickets I sold to the fight.

Good on you.

Took you a while to find your soapbox m8.

You batter in and enjoy this thread, I'm not going to be drawn into an arguement over this (read Mickie's 0 tolerance post).

I'll read the posts, but I won't respond.

Have fun.

Soapbox was getting go faster stripes and alloys put on it mate.

And I dont believe that I have ever "battered" on but I do appreciate the kind invite, sad you wont be posting but at least it gives you a chance to pull your wrinkly tights up and have a nice cup of tea :Cheers:

And yes I have read MickieD's post, would like to know why you think it concerns me though ?.... I take it you must class me as a rascist, if only you knew just how far from the truth you are..................

Have you heard the new government initiative?

The government is going to issue all muslims with a skeleton key. They have modified the law to make it permissable for said muslims to come inside our houses when we are asleep and make a brew.

Its political correctness gone mad I tells ya!

where can i report my kids to, they hate leeks, scotch broth, jellied eels and curry's, i must have the most racist kids on earth:Ha:

Back