Today's Posts

hamba

Inactive User
Reaction score
Every time I click on Quick Links/Today's Posts I get the message:

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches.

Sometimes, after the wait, it does it again.

Every time I click on Quick Links/Today's Posts I get the message:

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches.

Sometimes, after the wait, it does it again.

What skin is that Ham....it happens on fresh is back with me, thats why I am using original at the minute.

I've been having exactly the same problem. I'm even getting it on a first search, and after waiting the 15 seconds. Original skin.

Same on disturbed as well, i have to go into search then todays post. Be nice to have the one button to hit, like the old skin as well.

where are you clicking this link ?

a pic might help... sounds like a template problem where the link is not parsed correctly ?

let me know and i will investigate!

Regards
Mickie D

try this hamba use the drop down search button then choose new posts (not todays posts) tell me if it does the same?

Regards
Mickie

try this hamba use the drop down search button then choose new posts (not todays posts) tell me if it does the same?

Regards
Mickie

The new posts link on the bar on Original seems to work OK - it's not on the drop down search on Original.

The reason I prefer Today's posts is that it doesn't only show new posts but also previous one's. Which is good if you happen to miss any in between reading and marking forums read.

Last edited:
The new posts link on the bar on Original seems to work OK - it's not on the drop down search on Original.

The reason I prefer Today's posts is that it doesn't only show new posts but also previous one's. Which is good if you happen to miss any in between reading and marking forums read.

Doing it again this morning. As hamba says, "New Posts" is OK. It's only happening on "Today's Posts".

Back