to de deej (south london)

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey m8 i was wondering what tran. id or freq. is your itv4 located if u are getting it ? my is on 0011, freq 450750000 with sportster, next gen, box and enigma and all im getting error channel not available im also in south london(croydon to be exact) and eveytime i scan i get the same result its really becomig a pain now. i haven't tried your image yet, gonna try it some time 2 moro. thanks in advance.

gentlex said:
hey m8 i was wondering what tran. id or freq. is your itv4 located if u are getting it ? my is on 0011, freq 450750000 with sportster, next gen, box and enigma and all im getting error channel not available im also in south london(croydon to be exact) and eveytime i scan i get the same result its really becomig a pain now. i haven't tried your image yet, gonna try it some time 2 moro. thanks in advance.

try reading the Sectionsd Options.zip that he downloaded with the image m8 and it will pick the channels up automaticaly as it could of moved in to another frequency and with that option it will pick it up by itself and place it in andre boquet for you

cheers

It could also be the ITV4 is not being fully broadcast in your area as of yet....somebody from Croydon would have to confirm that tho.

Liam

same problem

I live in the croydon area and im having the same problem
Im in the process of trying diffrent service files, if I solve it I will send you
service.xml

Hi mate,

I had the channel for a while but I have noticed that I now get channel unavailible. Have you checked your subbed box to see if its coming through its probably a problem with TW.

I have loads of services.xmls I will have a look through and will get back to you.

de_deej

hello peops, just got in from work so i wasn't be rude didn't even say hello to my wife and kids yet went stright to my box and comp. no wonder i ain't getting nothing @ nights, anyway i thought it was strange i was getting it when it first lunch and now i ain't. thought i was loosing the plot, i have done scans with every image except de deej's and they all found the channel with error so it must be a problem with tw so i can stop scaning now, maybe it will be back on in a couple of weeks or so. thanks for the replies guys appriciate making me sane again.

just jumping in the topic, i dont supose anyone has an updated service.xml for croydon?
Cheers
Dan

Hi mate,

I would suggest performing a channel scan, if you are missing anything I will upload my services file for you but I don't know if it will work.

de_deej

madnlooney said:
just jumping in the topic, i dont supose anyone has an updated service.xml for croydon?
Cheers
Dan

look in the download section i uploaded one a few weeks back it also has teleport on it. i think its on p 14.

Back