Update:

TV Globo Internaciobal (C102) 01 Keys (13°E) ->11585 V 27500 3/4
RaiSat (0030/02E2) next May 0D Keys (4°W) ->10992 & 11766 V 27500 2/3
Mediatech (002A) next May 0D Keys (4°W) ->11258 H 27500 3/4

All Keys Updated...

thanks to Glenn_911

Added ident and keys for Canal Digital Ned 19.2E for Todays Phant0m patches

Compass...

For Technomates Series 1000, 3000, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5600, 6800, 6900 7100 and Super

TV Globo International (13,0°E) 20.05.2010 Update!

Also Removed 0622 key 04 & 06 to eliminate freezing on Canal Digitaal NL 19.2E

Current Key 02 is currently active In TM Receivers

Also removed some non working Irdeto Providers

Bonjour,
j'ai déjà écrit un texte mais apparament je ne l'ai pas correctement envoyé
le fait que je ne conprend pas l'anglais a peut être été la cause de mon erreur.
Veillez m'en excuser.
codi28

tm softcam
for the 1000, 3000, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5600, 6800, 6900 7100 and Super

digi-tv 00 added to the file

hey guys, i have a tm 5300 super, i have the magicpatch at the minute and what i believe to be the latest softcam but no joy clearing any channels on digi 1w also tried the phantompatch, any ideas? cheers

Hello

I am new in here please help me, I have a TM 5300D USB super+
I want to see ART & Showtime in Kuwait on Nile Sat @ 7 west is there a Patch available

new softcam in download center

Hi again

I have been watching Italian RAI channels (except subscription only RAI 5) but found them all scrambled last night. Is the new keys softcam a solution?

Still no joy recording radio to internal disc. I set a timer and record the programme over an AV connection to a DVD recorder instead. However, if a TV timed programme starts, it overrides/takes over the radio tuner.

If I have just switched on radio manually, I can switch back to it and keep recording. If it is a timer programme though, I can't get back to it as the tuner is 'occupied' .

Wish they'd sort this out - lost half a concert last night and couldn't watch a later TV broadcast because one of the tuners was locked to the timer radio that wasn't present!

yes the new softcam might sort your rai channels
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/#post1921976
Don't know anything about the radio channels surely there must be a different way of recording them besides your tm.
I don't think there would be many people buying a tm to record radiochannels
but then again each to there own and they are there so there should be a way to record them without to much hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the new softcam might sort your rai channels
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/#post1921976
Don't know anything about the radio channels surely there must be a different way of recording them besides your tm.
I don't think there would be many people buying a tm to record radiochannels
but then again each to there own and they are there so there should be a way to record them without to much hassle.

Yes, I can record radio channels using a cable connection to my DVD recorder, rather than the built-in hard drive on the Technomate. However, the problem is that when a scheduled TV recording programme starts, it over-rides the tuner that is set up for radio - either manually set or on a timer programme - so cuts off the radio recording (even though the recording itself is taking place on another device).

If I have manually set the radio station, I can switch back to it if I'm there right as the TV programme starts. If it was set on a timer programme, though, it's locked out and I can't make the change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi goldnet,

I would suggest to start a new thread as this has nothing to do with the keys.
It is really a good remark, I have seen this remark a couple of times. So yr not alone with this problem.
there seem to be 'little' support for Radioamateurs who use the technomate for reception of satellite radio. I agree that recording of radio should be made available or should be made more simple... Maybe this would be a question to be put in "questions to technomate ?"

Admin, could you copy or make a new thread Or
Could you please start a new thread ? ( also it is not clear when you are recording tv if this is on the same transp freq as the radio freq, never tried radio recording though .. ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back