[TM800HD] HD Sound Drop Out's

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
since the last image release (11/6/10) anyone finding the HD channels sound drops out quite a lot ? a simple channel up/down sorts this so no biggy :)

it seems to be on subbed channels rather than BBCHD or ITVHD

Ive checked all connections/feed and all nice and tight

not sure if this has aready been mentioned or not

yeap thats a diff on that one Rat has been mentioned previous some channels audio didnt kick in at all and sync goes out after a time.......also box now freezes after about 2-3 hours watching hd channels

i have reverted back to earlier image of 5/6

I've had HD channels not give me sound when I first zap to it, but I've never been watching a channel and the audio has suddenly vanished.

It only seems to go out of sync on my box.

I've had HD channels not give me sound when I first zap to it, but I've never been watching a channel and the audio has suddenly vanished.

It only seems to go out of sync on my box.

exactly same as mine that, watching the film wanted other day on a hd channel and had to restart cam about 4 times because of the audio going out of sync, i no you might think restarting cam int that bad but its starting to piss me off abit now lol, really hope that gets sorted

Only time I've lost audio is when broadband connection is so poor in the evening that share ecm times peek and glitch for a second or two. Other than that it's been fine. Sync is a bit weird for me. It does go out of sync now and again but seems to correct itself with no intervention

Only time I've lost audio is when broadband connection is so poor in the evening that share ecm times peek and glitch for a second or two

well Movie started at 8pm and my wife has had to flick up/down 8/9 times in the hour that its been on
getting 3.45Mb/s net so shouldent be a problem there ?

Back