TM800HD DW modified backup image 29-08-10

Cheers digi will give this a try when it's finished scanning.

Gave up after 2 attempts and had cogs flashing on and off for 20 mins and the box saying loading. Other images load in less than a minute. Should I have left it longer or was there a problem. Updating from memory stick. Not sure if it was loading properly or not. Could someone please please please tell me how long it should take to load. Thank you

load any image onto the box, then put this one onto a usb stick ready

factory reset the receiver, when it turns off after resetting, turn the power off before the wizard starts and insert the usb stick

turn power on and keep tapping the power button, if it says starting, turn the power off and try again, untill it says miniroot

wait for numbers to appear on the display, now press menu, and itll flash from usb

itll reset itself, and should them come up with the starting screen after 30 secs or so, then the new DW boot screen, then to a channel

you will need to add any CCcam.cfg details back to the cfg file

shouldent take that long mate
are you doing a factory reset ?

This test image is not final

Do a factory reset BEFORE using this image

UR fixes

1.Improve VFD
1.1-added VFD micom version ("Front processor ver:") in About (old micom is "1.0.0", lastest micom is "1.0.1")
1.2-added resolution icon in VFD (480p, 576p/i, 720p, 1080i/p)
1.3-added mute, power, REC, SAT, Tu1, TER, TV and Radio icon in VFD
Note) VFD Icons not ready yet : FILE / TIMESHIFT / TIMER / HD / USB / Lock / Dolby / MP3 / REC (in File Play)
1.4 fixed time bug when standby
1.5 added character font table in VFD (some channel name was not shown in VFD)
1.6 added EXT. signal message in VFD when vcr mode select
1.7 improve deep standby (when standby mode, only navigation LED display)
1.8 improve standby
2. added TV/AV function
3. added VCR function
4. enable timer menu (but recoding function is not stable )
5. improve rgb, cvbs, ypbpr hardware level
6. fixed wrong Video format and Video size in Service info menu (info -> info)
7. fixed bug to work volume and mute in RCU when standby
8. fixed aspect ratio bug when source stream is 4:3
9. added automatic function in Aspect Ratio, when scart mode
10. added resolution mode (480i / 576i)
11. fixed radio background bug
12. fixed broken image when TV and radio switch
13. fixed wizard message bugs when first start.
14. fixed mute image bug when resolution change
15. improve hang-up issue (Positioner setup)
16. fixed RCU button functioning bug (TV/RADIO, TV/AV)

DW modifications

Rytek EPG installed
Rat's boquets installed (Sky UK 28.2E)
New digitalworldz boot screen
Improved CCcam Ppanel
Jimux Ppanel toolkit installed
CCcam.cfg reduced to only needed lines
Recording paths edited to point to internal HDD
Timeshift paths edited to point to internal HDD
Jimux audio player (wav files only)*

*make a directory on your hard disk to store '.wav' files. Any directory name will do as it searches /media/ for '.wav's. Then just load a few 'wav's, run the option to 'Find Audio Files' (yellow button, 'ppanels', 'Music Jukebox' and you are ready to go.

Thanks to everyone involved in making these modifications possible

Hi m8s

this means UR=0 DW=6

cause none of ur fixes are any interest !No wifi,no PVR,no subtitle fix,no HD skin fix etc etc

UR team really sucks!

Hi m8s

this means UR=0 DW=6

cause none of ur fixes are any interest !No wifi,no PVR,no subtitle fix,no HD skin fix etc etc

UR team really sucks!

on another note

the UR image has been downloaded 80 times from the download center that just about everyone now knows about

the DW backup has been downloaded 50 times from my own archive and is being talked about more with a lot more praise for how stable the DW 'addons' are

again, id like to thank everyone who contributed their time and expertise, especially our new members from another forum for their expert linux knowledge, rat for the numerous hours spent on the boquets, siscilian for the heads up on the epg, madeinbeats for the logo, and anyone else i may have forgotten to mention

now if Wifi, card reader and PVR was all running and stable, along with the addons and modifications in this image, it would be a beast of a machine

Sorted it Digi. The download from your link at the top of the thread wouldn't work for me but just gone to download center and this one is loading no problem.
Thanks

TM Download centre ? that wont hace DW addons installed mate

the one from the download center will be just the ur image

its wierd that it wont install on yours

did you try a factory reset before installing it m8?

the DW modified image is the one from the TM download center, bith a few bith changed round and quite a few extra bits added in

you could add them all manually for the same end result though

Will have to do manually mate . DW just wont load . It will bring start screen up but after that it says loading on box and cogs flash on for about 10 secs then off for 10 secs and this keeps going and going. Ive tried to load 5 or 6 times and always the same.

mate if you have some spare time could you try loading the backup I posted also in the stickies
as Sargie was also having a problem just like you with the one I made
could be a pattern emerging ?

I hope the DW image works for me....

My tm800 arrives tomorrow but the wife won't be happy if I have to mess around, I only get one shot to put an image on :)

I'm with you but er indoors seeme to think we have these things to watch telly on :(

I can load ur backup no problem mate. Good work BTW. I haven'nt had any problems with any other update only this. I have tried loadsa times always the same result. The DigitalWorldz opening page loads then the cog flashes and box says image loading but thats it stays that way. Haven't a clue whats wrong.

OK cheers mate :)
wish I could solve your problem :err:

Back