Tm800-ur-1.0.0-26/08/10 (BETA)

the boot sectors of these receivers isnt known yet m8, so playing with 'backup' images is all untested waters, if you were to create your own backup, its work on your receiver every time

as long as the UR releases work, id say theres not a problem with it

i have the same issue with the latest HDF release, no matter what i try, it just wont work, ive tried EVERY way possible of flashing it onto it

I have made my own backup digi and it will not boot it gets stuck on the start up screen everytime either flashing via miniroot web interface or via usb stick. Either after flashing fresh ur image or a factory reset niether rectifys the problem.

Right i flashed with the latest ur image got it all setup created a backup, did a factory reset, flashed my backup box gets stuck on starting screen yet again.

How can a box not boot from a backup image of itself??? Seems very odd to me.

Right guys i have tried flashing a backup via usb and miniroot niether way works for me. I get nothing on mine nor rats backup image. And digi's gets stuck on spinning cogs after the spalsh screen.

Im seriously starting to wonder if there is a problem with my reciever. Ive done factory resets, ive flashed it after a clean flash of the ur image. Im stumped as to why i can not boot any backup image at all.

You are not alone Sargie, i cannot get any of the latest releases to load .I am having to use 15.07.10 image.THe image(beta) on the lan button will load but green screens as soon as any button is pressed.

:Fish::Fish:

You are not alone Sargie, i cannot get any of the latest releases to load .I am having to use 15.07.10 image.THe image(beta) on the lan button will load but green screens as soon as any button is pressed.

:Fish::Fish:

I can use the ur images, just not backup images. Not even a backup of my reciever lol.

As I said in another thread. The only image I have done so far is Digi's backup.

When I loaded by USB it sat atthe starting screen. Loaded it by Miniroot and no problems since. First boot did seem to take ages.....

As I said in another thread. The only image I have done so far is Digi's backup.

When I loaded by USB it sat atthe starting screen. Loaded it by Miniroot and no problems since. First boot did seem to take ages.....

Ive tried via mini root and usb m8, they both get to the stage after the splash screen and get stuck on a blank screen with spinning cogs.

These are great boxes for trying the patience :(

These are great boxes for trying the patience :(

To be fair i find the latest ur image an improvement, 4:3 bug is fixed, ive not noticed my box going out of sync either,time is fixed too. So now after a reflash i just need to add cline channel list and epg and away i go. And most importantly it's super stable just like the TM 500 i have.

But yeah theres still lots to fix and the fact i cant successfully boot from my own backup is very annoying.

For me, I am happy with Digi's backup, and greatful that I didn't have to suffer the earlier images.

My frustrations are really based on the fact that It's not yet strong enough to be the main box in the house. The mrs wants stable record / timeshift. I want a working IP stack and streaming.

Our audio does go out of sync but a quick channel up/down during the ads sorts that.

Our audio does go out of sync but a quick channel up/down during the ads sorts that.

I find the quickist way to sort sync issues is
press the audio button
press OK
in a second its sorted ;)

wife will be happy :) sorry I cant fix recording lol

Back