Tm800-ur-1.0.0-04/06/10

So you are saying that CCcam works without Newcs with a White Sly UK card without any glitching and problems as previously known to TM500/600's?

Well i only get sly uk from shares from servers using cccam only as far as i know and can see on my web page.

I have to say my experience of the tm500/600 included some glitching now and then say once every 15 min a pixelation screen , but i always thought this was normal and due to bandwith, number of people using card etc.

So comparing the tm800 it experiences much less of this pixelation but still once in a while lik yesterday was watching sly cinema hd1 (italia) and every 10min or so the screen would freeze for 3-4 seconds; see i got used to it so to me it seems normal; should this not be the case?

But going back to your question sometimes i can watch a whole footy match sportd hd1 with maybe only 1 pixelation screen.

I hope it makes sense, i am not saying it is perfect but its ok.

Well i only get sly uk from shares from servers using cccam only as far as i know and can see on my web page.

I have to say my experience of the tm500/600 included some glitching now and then say once every 15 min a pixelation screen , but i always thought this was normal and due to bandwith, number of people using card etc.

So comparing the tm800 it experiences much less of this pixelation but still once in a while lik yesterday was watching sly cinema hd1 (italia) and every 10min or so the screen would freeze for 3-4 seconds; see i got used to it so to me it seems normal; should this not be the case?

But going back to your question sometimes i can watch a whole footy match sportd hd1 with maybe only 1 pixelation screen.

I hope it makes sense, i am not saying it is perfect but its ok.

My TM500 & 600 have always worked a treat as a client using only CCcam with no issues what so ever, was referring to using it as a server mate!

hi guys,

today i decided i was going to move my server across from the tm500 to the tm800 and by the way my tm500 has been very good as a server.

so i swaped everything over cables, etc, cconfig files.....

and guess what i notice upon doing the last thing:

the INTERNAL CARD READER OF TM800 NOT READING MY CARD (viasat nds).

the card is read perfectly in the tm500.

So is this a known issue of the current firmware and will be fixed in the future or is this my machine?

I tried everything i could think of, but just says no or unknown card inserted.

In addition its annoying but this was already mentioned by someone else, not only does the box freeze if you turn dhcp off and save settings but also the
box seems to ignore it. it continues to use dhcp and changes ip whenever it feels like it.

but guys most importantly can someone please test whether their tm800 reads card from the internal card reader or is it just me?

thank in advance.

In addition its annoying but this was already mentioned by someone else, not only does the box freeze if you turn dhcp off and save settings but also the
box seems to ignore it. it continues to use dhcp and changes ip whenever it feels like it.

Yup, you change it and the box crashes. When the box reboots your static IP address is in place but it's a pack of lies!

It's still using DHCP.

Sorry, I don't know about the card.

surely if cccam is running, you can check it in the info bit?

i only use newcs so cant really help much

Hi, i am not sure whether digi was referring to me; but when i go to entitlements tab in cccam web page it says no card inserted even though there is a card.

Can anyone else test this and confirm please?

I only use cccam on both machines but on my tm500 card comes up in entitlement page whereas in tm800 "no card inserted" .

@ digi, so with newcs tm800 card reader working fine?

does this mean we need new cccam ?

Hi, i am not sure whether digi was referring to me; but when i go to entitlements tab in cccam web page it says no card inserted even though there is a card.

Can anyone else test this and confirm please?

I only use cccam on both machines but on my tm500 card comes up in entitlement page whereas in tm800 "no card inserted" .

@ digi, so with newcs tm800 card reader working fine?

does this mean we need new cccam ?

Thats quite worrying if it's true, as it's been reported by some beta testers that CCCAM works 100% on the TM800 ?? Then again..maybe theyre keeping it quite on purpose an hoping it quietly gets fixed before people find out...lol

Sure your CCAM.cfg is setup correctly to address the TM800's internal card reader ??

Im sure some Tm800 users will soon verify if this a general issue..or a isolated issue in your case...

Sure your CCAM.cfg is setup correctly to address the TM800's internal card reader ??

QUOTE]

Well for my tm500 i use a cleaned up version of ccam.cfg which works brilliantly so i used the same one for the tm800 and i get no card inserted;

but thought of that aswell, tried the original ccam 2.14 you get with box without changing anything and still no card inserted.

i hope its me doing something wrong and not the tm800 for tm's sake.

I would imagine the paths to the card reader are probably different in the TM800 so would need changing in the CCcam.cfg file.

I would imagine the paths to the card reader are probably different in the TM800 so would need changing in the CCcam.cfg file.

if so can anyone confirm that they have it working and what i would need to change which bit to get my tm800 to read my card.

thanks.

QUOTE]

Well for my tm500 i use a cleaned up version of ccam.cfg which works brilliantly so i used the same one for the tm800 and i get no card inserted;

but thought of that aswell, tried the original ccam 2.14 you get with box without changing anything and still no card inserted.

i hope its me doing something wrong and not the tm800 for tm's sake.

You say that NewCS works fine on your TM800...I've never used NewCS can you check to see how NewCs addresses the internal csrd reader and compare this to the card reader path in your CCCAM.cfg are the paths different ??

I am not sure if you are reffering gsmtech but i only have ever used CCcam 2.14 and no others.

For me i cannot get the tm800 to see card using CCcam.

If anyone else has got it to read it using CCcam or any others let us know please. thanks.

My cccam config from tm500:
###############################################
#### Config ####
SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: no
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
#WEBINFO USERNAME :
#WEBINFO PASSWORD :
#TELNETINFO USERNAME : <Your_Username>
#TELNETINFO PASSWORD : <Your_Username>
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
NEWCAMD STEALTH : 0
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
MINI OSD : no
MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 1.7.0
# SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 3580000
# SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3580000
CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
# BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 00 00 00 00
# POSTINIT /dev/sci1 /tmp/postinit
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
LOADBALANCE : /dev/sci0 /dev/sci1

#### Config ####
SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: no
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
#WEBINFO USERNAME :
#WEBINFO PASSWORD :
#TELNETINFO USERNAME : <Your_Username>
#TELNETINFO PASSWORD : <Your_Username>
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
NEWCAMD STEALTH : 0
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
MINI OSD : no
MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 1.7.0
# SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 3580000
# SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3580000
CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
# BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 00 00 00 00
# POSTINIT /dev/sci1 /tmp/postinit
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
LOADBALANCE : /dev/sci0 /dev/sci1

#################################################

same one does not read card in tm800 nor does the original cccam config.

I would suggest you open a new problem post in the main forum "linux technomate recievers", you might get a better response as more people will see it.
Other people might also be able to verify if they have the same issue, or whether it's a config error, isolated case.

Seems like there's some new firmware on the download link for the TM800 with some improvements:

M800-UR-1.0.0-11/06/10

1-There will be 2 types of remote command.
when an image is downloaded it will have default remote keys no need to activate below function,
only time you use this function when pressing a key and getting wrong function.
To change remote command >>> press "EXIT" 5 times in front panel circular blue light will blink 3 times after that its ok.
2-. added internet update function
- "software Update by Internet", if you press LAN->blue,, There will be pre tested image"
3- (BETA)"software Update by Internet", press LAN->MENU->0->MENU
there will be beta amige.Warning ,,,it is only beta not fully tested,
( Warring : after updating it will be factory reset , you will lose all settings except emul config )
3. added internet update from front panel no need of connecting to any TV,
Turn on tm-800 "Checking Key" message appears , press "EXIT" .
it will update by Lan with Latest image automatically ,
4. added "AC3 downmix - On / Off" function
5. improve video quality in only cvbs and YPbPr
6. fixed blue screen when Lan button press in booting..
7. when channel remove, all channel list in memory restore by default

Just realised that Digi has uploaded this here!!

Last edited:
Hi,

I tried downloading the image for this post image 04-06-2010 but the link is broken, can anyone host the file or point me to a working link please?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back