-Commentary Audio by selecting off or on
-Ac3 only active in pcm mode

2. RF hotkey is not Ready but rf modulator out put is ok,

3. blue panel command fixed

4. fixed cccam bug after off/on
-------------------------
Fixed in the last image 02-06-2010

changed satellite.xml
change resolution (Default 1080i / 16:9 Mode)

improved
1. after factory reset removed default bouquet
2. added function to view mac-address in top title of lan menu
3. improve factory reset( below 3 function added )
- if you install none compatible channel list , it will removed automatically
- if you remove default cam(now CCcam2104), it will be installed again
- if you use different satellites.xml, it will be restore default TM satellites.xml
4. when you select USALS, you will show "Positioner setup" menu.
5. Disable LPCM audio
6. reset only channel , softcam and skin after factory reset
7. split softcams for protect ipkg remove bug ( softcams(bin) + softcams.config(config)
-----------------------

in the next image bellow will be fixed

1-Zapping time
2-Remote response
3-in some channel there is audio thick
4-AC3
5-warning message ..while waiting to process a function
6-skin compatibility to stop hang-up

excellent digi finally get rid of narrator, also keys now working for digi on thor

cheers

My Internet has been off all fecking day. :(

I finally get back on and find this little treat. :)

The date on this post is labeled 04-06 where as the actual filename is 05-06. That's bound to confuse a few on here

great image so far everything working nicely, don't know if anyone else has experienced the below but here is my findings:

Sometimes after playing about with menus for longer, the blue led display on the box which states the channel name goes weird and the letters seem distorted. Requires f.w reflash to fix. ( haven't got this yet with this image but haven't played about with it for long enough, experienced twice with previous image ).

In addition, i have noticed that this box gets considerably more hot than the tm500 or tm600 but maybe this is due to smaller design.

Lets just hope it doesn't end up frying any components or viewing card.

On the positive side, i have realligned my dish :) works perfect with USUALS now and the hd channels work perfect on the box.

By the way to all wondering, i use only cccam 2.14 handles nds card beutifully and handles hd channels perfectly. Picture is stunning sd to hd.

Good work to digi, for constantly working on the box and i really really look forward to watching mkv, h264 from usb; any idea when this will be added?

Thanks.

Btw, if i was to put a 2.5 hd inside the box i know it connects via sata but what about power, or does 2.5 disks not need power?

There is a power lead inside for the sata HDD mate.

I've just noticed something that's pretty annoying for me.

When you install a channel list from the Blue button it installs and works fine, but if you decide that you want to try another channel list, it refuses to write over the existing list!

This didn't happen on the earlier builds.

I am trying to use dcc296 to put my new lines but when i login in to the ftp there is no file shown in commander can anybody help me please where i am wrong please

I am trying to use dcc296 to put my new lines but when i login in to the ftp there is no file shown in commander can anybody help me please where i am wrong please

You are probably in an empty sub directory mate.

At the top of the Commander page, click on the little green arrow pointing up, this will take you up 1 directory level, do it until you can't go any further then navigate to /var/etc/, this is where your ccCam.cfg file is located.

witchy

to download channel over old channel list
you should press blue button once select remove go to channel list and delete after that go to blue panel and download new channel list
do the same if you want any plugins over new one

galonki

I did little experiment with tm800 to find out if heat is effecting performance or damaging tm800.bought myself little gadget to test temperature
used 2 of my boxes and put tm800 in the middle and turned on all 3 of them for long time after few hours I checked it temperature was about 68 on the cpu.Little search in the Google about characteristic of nxp chip used in this box found out its impossible to blow it ,it has cut-off switch built in same as pc cpu and in temperature of 90 will cut off
after few minutes of cooling it will turn on again

Re: witchy

to download channel over old channel list
you should press blue button once select remove go to channel list and delete after that go to blue panel and download new channel list
do the same if you want any plugins over new one

Yer, I worked it out eventually, lol

I don't remember having to do this on the DM800 though. :err:

Anyone else noticed that they've removed access to the Skin downloads. :)

I hope my thread (Hot) don't put anyone off as it's more likely a different fault
When boxs are mass produced a small amount will have a fault that goes for any electrical goods
It just so happens I might have one or I'm doing something stupidly wrong ? Lol

I'm sure this unit dosent suffer from a heat problem

hi guys, managed to change password via telnet v.easy thanks for that.

One major question is can the tm800 be used as a server with cccam running while on stand by?

This is so important as it saves electricity which is expensive in the UK and in addition more eco friendly and lastly save's you from explaining to the missis why you cannot shut the box off.

This was one the only thing i didnt like about the tm500/600.

Thanks.

hi guys, managed to change password via telnet v.easy thanks for that.

One major question is can the tm800 be used as a server with cccam running while on stand by?

This is so important as it saves electricity which is expensive in the UK and in addition more eco friendly and lastly save's you from explaining to the missis why you cannot shut the box off.

This was one the only thing i didnt like about the tm500/600.

Thanks.

Not even sure if it can be used as a server yet and if it can I'm assuming it will be useless with CCcam alone!!

well malcolm, i disagree; i am currently using cccam 2.14 on its own on the tm800 as a client and it works flawless.

I now believe cccam runs when the box is on stand by, since if you put the box on stand by you can still access cccam web page which could not be done on tm500/600.

I have noticed one thing which needs to be fixed and implemented.

The video on hd channels has a slight lag to the sound about less than 0.5 seconds.

I have researched this on gooogle and it turns out a common feature faced by sky hd subsribers.

The fix: Sky.com - Sky Help Centre>Product Help

Well this is for sky hd boxes but it would be good if something similar was implemented into the tm800.

@ digi, please tell me you know about this issue :)

The video on hd channels has a slight lag to the sound about less than 0.5 seconds.

Hmm, on my machine I only get lag on HDTV channel after an hour or so, it doesn't seem to happen straight away.

If only I could work out how to disable Fast Zap.

If only I could work out how to disable Fast Zap.

Ah man this was the bane of my life with the old DM500C clone I used to have. Couldn't use DW Neutrino image in the end, but only affected a few boxes... and sods law mine was one of them

well malcolm, i disagree; i am currently using cccam 2.14 on its own on the tm800 as a client and it works flawless.

I now believe cccam runs when the box is on stand by, since if you put the box on stand by you can still access cccam web page which could not be done on tm500/600.

So you are saying that CCcam works without Newcs with a White Sly UK card without any glitching and problems as previously known to TM500/600's?

If that's the case then brilliant, I have 6 of these receivers sat in my room waiting for full images to be uploaded with family members queuing to have installed.

I currently use a DM800 clone as a server and touchwood do not get many issues apart from every couple of days a freeze and receiver crashing!!

My box has now been tuned into Sky News HD since 6:30 pm, and I still do not have any lag.

This is unusual for me as I would normally get some lag after an hour or so.

I reckon that since I'm watching a relatively low-motion channel, the video processor hasn't been worked too hard. However, if I had my machine tuned to a HD movie channel or Sky one HD then the CPU would have had much more to process due to more action on the screen, this could cause lag I suppose?!?

I'll test it tomorrow.

I'll tune into Sky Action HD and leave it for a few hours to see if I get any lag.

Back