TM800 plugins

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
The plugins attached have been tested by myself.

ipk files have been checked, and renamed to make installing easier, theres nothing worse than typing out 50 characters in telnet, to find you had a dot in the wrong place, and having to start again

most are .ipk install packages, to install, unzip from the archive, and FTP to youor receivers /tmp folder, open a telnet window and connect to your receiver. once connected, if the file you have FTPd over is

****.ipk to install it you would type

ipkg install tmp/****.ipk

and press enter, you will get an 'installing **** to root' and a 'configuring' message, wait for the TM800@/# to return

now on your receiver, press the blue button on the remote, now the yellow button for plugins, this will open the plugin list, now the green button to download plugins, wait for the download list to appear, and press exit, and your newly installed plugin will appear in the list. any installed plugins can be removed fron this list by pressing red while in the plugin list, and selecting it from extensions

Last edited:
HDD monitor plugin

Hard disk monitor plugin

to install, FTP to tmp, and in a telnet session enter

ipkg install tmp/hddmon.ipk

Last edited:
Crash log reader plugin

Actually reading crashdumps is NOT hard - first comes a lot of blah, then come in 90% of cases, one of the three lines:

"Plugin Extensions / Block content failed to load:"
"EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
"Traceback (most recent call last):"
"FATAL"

And then a handful of interesting lines of why this happened and then comes back a lot of BlaBla. That's really all a little scroll in the file and it knows what's going on.

Unfortunately, few people know the shocking (and they may forgive my simplification) and thus can actually quite a few people whose English would be enough to recognize what has happened with a enigma2 Crashdump not do anything (to see which plugin for example, has caused Him)

Also many people do not know how many crashdumps they already have, which is the latest and the comic number in the filename of the timestamp.

Currently, you can also Crashlogs in enigma2 Show with Console widget no longer properly because they are too long and then enigma2 hangs when you look at it.

So I took the liberty times with Crush a small plugin to knit makes this whole things a little easier:

1) clean up everything Crashlogs from / tmp and / hdd

2) List all Crashlogs from / tmp and / hdd

3) The possibility for two) one Crashlog complete view, OR just only the handful of interesting lines which usually sufficient to know is why it happened and convert a way the timestamp as a real time when it happened and delete the respective Crashlog individually .

Is, of course, as usual, not perfect, but that You must try it now. If the handful of lines of your opinion, is not sufficient to understand the cause of Crashlog be found on / tmp / crush.log this short version of the dump - please this file to post along with the long version so that I find out what you would have to adapt yet.

Is also clear that the three rows from the top than the usual 90% Crashlogs starters, there are certainly a few more - let me know that you can also include in future they will be well spent in the short version.

Have fun with Crush!

PS: Who knows who is not Crush should watch with their children the movie Finding Nemo

PPS: In an HD Skinn's better readability, but it was not me at the moment so important. If anyone feels like he can optimize the like, including my class for displaying large files (scrolling with Up / Down and line by line with right to left) is not the yellow of the egg, but whatever.

LG
Gutemine

to install, FTP to tmp, and in telnet enter

ipkg install tmp/crash.ipk

Site parser plugin

The Website Parser 0.1 by Sharkadder

Website Parser 0.1 Released

Included is:

-Parsing of football website to show live score and results
-Match stats from football matches throughout europe
-BBC vide printer for English, Scottish, Welsh, European competition and international competition
-Automatic update at touch of button
-Automatic display of new version when load plugin

ipkg install tmp/siteparser.ipk

Google maps plugin

View google maps via your receiver,

to install, FTP to tmp, in telnet enter

ipkg install tmp/gmaps.ipk

EPG search tool plugin

Search your EPG.dat data for programmes by name

to install, FTP to tmp, then in telnet type

ipkg install tmp/epgsearch.ipk

Auto timer plugin

auto timer plugin for setting recordings from EPG data

to install, FTP to tmp, then in telnet

ipkg install tmp/autotimer.ipk

zap history plugin

view and delete your zap history

to install, FTP tp tmp, then in telnet

ipkg install tmp/zaphistory.ipk

Re: Site parser plugin

The Website Parser 0.1 by Sharkadder

Website Parser 0.1 Released

Included is:

-Parsing of football website to show live score and results
-Match stats from football matches throughout europe
-BBC vide printer for English, Scottish, Welsh, European competition and international competition
-Automatic update at touch of button
-Automatic display of new version when load plugin

ipkg install tmp/siteparser.ipk

Hi DD m8

have you managed to upgrade it to latest vers?Mine gets GREEN screen!

i think it is the latest version aint it m8?

Are you going to post the cool tv plugin here DD?

OK thanks. I knew I'd seen it but couldn't find it again

Hi, I'm pretty new to satellite but have purchased a TM800HD, with TM motorise dish.
Got it up and running but I'm struggling to find out how to access the TM through my laptop, I have linked my wireless laptop to the TM and downloaded program lists etc but dont understand how to FTP -
Can you point me to the right section for a read up - thanks

As you can download your channel lists you must know your box IP.

To ftp enter ftp://[I]yourboxip[/I]

Now you will be prompted for username / password. enter username root with no password

you can now see the root of your box

from the page menu (ie8) select open this page with internet explorer.

You will need to provide the username and blank password again.

You can now see your box as if it is a drive on your machine. Be carefull with this as there are critical filles here.

most of what you will want to do will be in the /var/etc directory or /tmp directory.

well done m8 works fine, but cannot see all of the screen, how can i make it smaller so i can see all buttons, im a bit new to all this, probley something simple i hope, anyway thanks for pluggin.

Back