TM800 - New Firmware (21.06.10)?

If you are so happy with it why do you intend selling it.

That's just what I do. I change boxes more often than I change my underwear. :)

And by the way NOBODY tells me to shut the fook up who the hell do you think are

I just did.

So sit down and shut the fook up.

You would not ship a quad core pc with 4gig of ram with only dual core and 2 gig of ram working

not really liek that at all, are there any hardware issue with these boxes ?

more like shipping it advertised as win7 ready but then finding out the latest bios will only boot win98.

Last edited:
according to hand full of members are dissatisfied making comments as it is end of the world.cant just wait for god sake .so many times were repeated image not ready.
if you read this news from TM.
I contact them after reading this they have sold one container of 6600 units about 4 weeks according to then another container coming in about 15 July
surly there must be at least 95% satisfied customers are not board
do not use their receiver as a toy to find out how crash them
after find excuse to moan.
I just can not understand I had mine since day one working 100% no problem
OK
some function not ready I will wait as DM users had to wait over 5 years before they had good image
----------------------
News from TM

TM-800 HD Linux
19th June 2010
Due to hi demand of TM-800 HD Linux,
we have run out of stock,First stock availability will be about 15-07-2010
Our Apology for the inconvenience

DM users had to wait over 5 years before they had good image[/QUOTE]

Was that down to DM getting it right or the coders who enjoy playing with open source images getting it right for them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dm users waiting 5 years ?? lol thats just funny because its so silly, but obviously totally false :proud:
...I thought the people slagging off this box were clowns who's laughing now
I guess I'd be in the 'clown' bracket even though I wasnt directly slagging the box off. My warning was with technomate and their methods. Totally truthful I'm not laughing or saying ner ner ner ner ner ner ...the points to be made before and now are; these receivers are sold falsely, currently are overpriced, they will take a long time to develop, technomate do not have the level of support fans believe, alternative receivers are better suited to end users.
Anyone choosing to buy this tm800 model should be aware of those, but I dont have any problem with people still choosing to buy one, and I wont be saying 'haha' told you. If you have bought one and have issues that annoy you, then at least you would have bought it with the whole truth being readily available. The tm9100 took a very long time to develop (didnt really ever get there imho) so it will take a long while for small steps and nobody should believe different. If you buy a tm800 you simply have to be patient.

wooow

its getting hot here!Be calm guys.This is not the end of the world.i really dont like attitude of some members here.I thought that this IS a friendly board!!
I am not happy with my toy cause it does not have its own e2!Its ported from PLI.I would like to have Native enigma so i could play around etc etc.I really dont bother myself with wifi adapter when dozen of other basic functions dont work.

Its true we have waited for DM for many years ,but that was 10 years ago lol.It was same for relooks 200s and 400s ,but thanks to a guy (sandali)it become very popular with e1 ,and still they are one of the best e1 recievers.Every thing takes time .However it would be nice to have at least filemanager to install addons via remote buttons!

regards

"To Buy Or Not To Buy" Is the question, but if you bought then you have done the homework, surely no one should go and spend over £200 on something they haven't researched.

At the moment the Box does what most people need as a priority and hopefully in the coming weeks we will start seeing the true functions of the receiver.

Come on TM don't let us down!!

@satwiz You sound like an employee to me.

They use dubious methods to sell the box including saying open source when it is not.

I will never buy a technomate box as I am now very doubtfull of their business ethics as they lie on the packaging and the advertising on their website. The box is quite clearly not open source in the accepted meaning of the term.

Open Source Definition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and from the pli webpages OpenPLi, PLi's Public Repository it is released under the gpl license The GNU General Public License - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF) ,I refer especially to these parts
that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same freedoms that you received. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code

I could continue but know that tm couldn't give a damn about the gpl just maximise their profit margin (short sighted as releasing the code could increase their income).

according to hand full of members are dissatisfied making comments as it is end of the world.cant just wait for god sake .so many times were repeated image not ready.
if you read this news from TM.
I contact them after reading this they have sold one container of 6600 units about 4 weeks according to then another container coming in about 15 July
surly there must be at least 95% satisfied customers are not board
do not use their receiver as a toy to find out how crash them
after find excuse to moan.
I just can not understand I had mine since day one working 100% no problem
OK
some function not ready I will wait as DM users had to wait over 5 years before they had good image
----------------------
News from TM

TM-800 HD Linux
19th June 2010
Due to hi demand of TM-800 HD Linux,
we have run out of stock,First stock availability will be about 15-07-2010
Our Apology for the inconvenience

guys i also feel the pain of all the features not working but lets give technomate a chance as many have already said. As a normal "average" user
the priorities for me to be fixed are:

1). Static ip function.

2). Smart card reader (currently not working).

Everything else can wait. Well ofcourse for people who have video output problems thats worse.

But for me the hd is bril, the box is lovely, just cant use as a server yet.

Would u not agree?

btw, it has been a while since last update, lets hope its soon.

well if you want to read a card in the box get a smargo plug it straight in and set cccam correctly and youl have it reading your card an watching hd

ive had mine running since day one reading a sly white card in a smargo

well if you want to read a card in the box get a smargo plug it straight in and set cccam correctly and youl have it reading your card an watching hd

A Smargo would defeat the object of having such a receiver mate would it not??

A Smargo would defeat the object of having such a receiver mate would it not??

offcourse you r right m8

but mean time all possible solutions are wellcome are not they?i have many addons but since it lacks option to install throug pppanel or file manager and i could not install via telnet either,i get wrong messages all the time.And since it lacks webinterface it cant be done in that way either.I am waiting l!

regards

nice to hear that there are some alternatives available such as smargo. although i will not use this now it would be nice if you could pm me a file with instructions or an edited cccam.config so if my my nds card got killed in future coz of 5v thing i could use this.

thanks.

The TM800 comes with built in Smargo drivers yet it can't even give us a fucking static IP address? :err:

The TM800 comes with built in Smargo drivers yet it can't even give us a fucking static IP address? :err:

hi m8

use your router to give a static ip to your tm,I know that some routers are not user friendly
but it could be done

regards

I doubt Technomate will be BS-ing you mate, most likely there has been some form of glitch and they are resolving that!

Lets hope by the end of the month we get a full version out.

hi malcolm-x m8

which month do you mean!It seems that it might be the 13th!!

regards

Back