tm800 loading cccam.cfg file

kingsofsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there with the image the box came with i had no problem loading a c/line into the config file with winscp since putting the lastest firmware in wont let me copy into it, also tried filezilla any help please

Fine for me. Used FireFTP (firefox plugin) to ftp cccam.cfg to my PC, edited it manually and then FTP it back to etc\

cheers mate did that, its in there but cant get conected for some reason, must be havin a brain relapse today program 100s of tm600s and dreamboxs sod it im off to play golf

lol, a clear head can sometimes work wonders

also when i put the ip of the box in my brower doesnt connect do i take it we cant stream from this box yet

no streaming yet and I think something's buggered up with http service in latest releases. Can still connect by FTP though

so once I have ftped it accros to \etc.... what do I do next
In the softcam setup it says

Select Softcam cccam2104
Secect Card Server None

but I can't change the card server... should I be able to?

TIA

Are you running as a client or a local card?

If client then shouldn't need to do anything. Can restart softcam if it doesn't clear straight away but no need to configure card server

If local card then not sure as few others seem to be having difficulty configuring slot

Are you running as a client or a local card?

If client then shouldn't need to do anything. Can restart softcam if it doesn't clear straight away but no need to configure card server

If local card then not sure as few others seem to be having difficulty configuring slot

Cheers mate, I had a tab not a space in my config file Doh!

What lines do you edit in the config file,and what is the best to use to read and edit it.

Thanks Sinky

Just add the C line given to you by whoever's doing your share. Any text editor will do if you want to do it manually

Trying to edit the C lines is this right do i put my c lines Here ?

######################################################################
# connections #
######################################################################
# syntax for to add a client connection to other CCcam
# add yes on end to use friends emus (non public private key/emu,etc...),
# but only works when corresponding F line on server has '1' for <shareemus>
# optional limits just like F line, but for incoming shares (ignore shares more than 'uphops' away)
#
#C: C line Here?
#C: C Line Here?

#note: if {} limits are added, <wantemus> cannot be omitted. Use either yes or no.
#
# example:
#
# C: someserver.somedomain 12000 user1 pass1
# C: 192.168.1.2 12000 user2 pass2
# connects to CCcam without use of friends emus
#
# C: 192.168.1.2 12000 user3 pass3 yes
# connects to CCcam, and receives friends emus also.

Thanks Sinky

Last edited:
you can delete everything out the cfg file mate.

Only need for the stuff u add like cline or boxkey etc

delete all of that text in the example file. Also, when you put the c line in you shouldnt put the hash infront> #
so put-
c: blahetc
dont put-
#c: blahetc

Back