tm800 issues, fixed? new image

the audio sync problem is getting bad i think, when im watching a film on a hd channel im having to restart me cam about 4 times as after about 30 minutes or so the audio goes out of sync, dint do it on the earlier images
also sometimes when i change to a channel now the audio isnt even there, have to wait a few minutes for the audio to start, not everytime but occassionally that happens

I could be wrong but I thought the 11th had the internet update and the 12th was the overload fix ?

Hi having exactly the same issues as Dilly was watching BBC HD and after an hour cogs box froze......watching Sly Action and Audio goes out requiring cam restart and some channels audio does not kick in at all

i have gone back to 5/6 image much better

Last edited:
Great! I've just updated my box and now everyone's stating audio issues! Can you email me a copy of the old image please? Or point me to where I can download from? The Download centre just hosts the new one.

Cheers!
Email Removed (Rat)

Hi having exactly the same issues as Dilly was watching BBC HD and after an hour cogs box froze......watching Sly Action and Audio goes out requiring cam restart and some channels audio does not kick in at all

i have gone back to 5/6 image much better

Last edited by a moderator:
SteakunKidney - its Bangers&Mash here AKA CaptainJack. Mucho gracias for the link but theres no file when clicking on the download link :(

Dreaded 404 Error Not Found.

Does anyone have the image they can email me or point me to a working link pls?

Cheers!

the audio sync problem is getting bad i think, when im watching a film on a hd channel im having to restart me cam about 4 times as after about 30 minutes or so the audio goes out of sync, dint do it on the earlier images
also sometimes when i change to a channel now the audio isnt even there, have to wait a few minutes for the audio to start, not everytime but occassionally that happens

Every one of my HD channels goes out of sync within about half an hour, a quick channel change usually sorts it out though.

My audio usually pops in within seconds but yesterday on ITV1 HD it didn't kick in at all until I flicked channels a few times.

@ Rat,

Digidude posted the same file with the same log the night before mate.

captainjack, emails are removed from view from the forum for good reasons. If left, the first thing you will notice is that you get a massive increase in spam email, as spambots take your data.
Plastering your email in public view is not recommended to anyone, please use the pm system if required :)

OK, thanks for the tip. Tried sending a new message but dont have permissions. This is doing my head in! My accounts activated obviously as I can post msgs so isnt it default to setup permissions to allow someone thats joined to email?

Hi,

Can anyone post a link to the image 4-6-10 please? Since the 11-6-10 I'm having audio sync issues 30-60 mins into a programme.

Thanks

Back