TM800 Full UK Bouquets

reni

DW Member +
Reaction score
anyone got a working set of uk buckets ???
tried editing some with dreamedit but its loading half the names etc

Can't even download the bouquets from dreamedit so cant delete unwanted channels etc. Went into parental controls and box crashed so stilly very beta'ish, even though it is a year late :(

Why not download the VU+ duo channel lists from the Download server?

That's one of the best channel lists I've ever seen, it's superb for British TV.

would you like to explain how to do this witchy for the newer sat users lol

Press Blue twice, select CHANNELS.MOTORIZED and select VU+ Support at the bottom.

I'm slowly building up full Sky UK HD through DreamBoxEdit but will be a while yet as not got lot of time to spend and I'm still getting used to Enigma images myself. Will load it up when done though if it's any use to anyone. Wish I could get bouquet wizard going as it's great but even on Sat Enig2 settings it's bombing out complaining about no cables file, duh

Why not download the VU+ duo channel lists from the Download server?

That's one of the best channel lists I've ever seen, it's superb for British TV.

Contains alot of unwanted channels :(
I like mine pruned so I only see what channels I want, not all the junk inbetween :p
Pity we cant hide services atm like on the tm5/600 or else I would be the first to download the list!

Edit: Just realised on howto download the channel list: From the options->profiles where you type in your box ip, username, password etc, hit "new enigma2 settings" on the bottom then save. You can now download the bouquets from the box and edit.
Thing is, I have just send an enigma 1 channel list to the box and now it crashes on the menu :(

Last edited:
Sent services and bouquets to box TM500HD but dreamedit fails to reload box can this be done on box?

Thanks in advance sinky

menu
stanby/restart
restart

menu
stanby/restart
restart

It only shows the favourites, not the full channel list. Also, when you enter the favourites bouquet, it just shows up with question marks and says "transponder not ready" so wont load the channel. The vu+ channel list works fine but even after editing and sending to the box, it doesnt like to use my edits. Tried deleting channels from the box but cant find that (unlike tm5/600 which is MUCH more user-friendly in the channel management).

after reboot press OK then Blue to show bouquets :)

I just read all your post lol digi has posted the 500/600 bouquets work on the 800 make sure you click enigma2 ill see if I can find the post

Last edited:
download a list from the plugin panel, using the remote, delete the ones you dont want (delete entire satellite, press OK, green, highlight satellite, press menu, delete)

then download from receiver using dreamboxedit, edit away, and send back using dreamboxedit

you have to download a list first, and then download it to PC, or when you send it back itll screw your channels up

Back